Warframe

Offline Bruce_Leeroy

• Clan Member
  • PSN: BruceLeeRoy_88
Re: Warframe
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2017, 09:50:37 PM »
Ahh boo need to be in the clan for another 3d 1h before i can participate in ascension :(

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2017, 08:02:02 AM »
Managed to buy a Tigris Prime set today for 25p. I didnít need it but the guy through in a Hells Chamber (I already have a maxed one on my Carriers Sweeper ;)).

Canít wait to take Tigris Prime for a spin!

Tigris is a beast, I can 1 shot up to level 100 enemies with it modded the way I do, and if it doesnt 1 shot em, the slash procs get em.

Oh today I also learned how to earn focus points. Been running around with the lens not equipped for a week or 2  :facepalm:

Oops! Yep, need a lens or greater lens attached to a frame or weapon to farm focus.

Ahh boo need to be in the clan for another 3d 1h before i can participate in ascension :(

Ahh bugger.. I thought you'd be alright to get it... ahh well, we're already half way to another level so we'll do another ascension soon enough.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
  • PSN: Auldar
« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2017, 11:04:36 AM »
Oh wow just found out the companion app now lets you do things!

You can manage foundry, manage extractors (I had to login multiple times every day for those in the past!) etc

Very cool!

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #128 on: November 15, 2017, 11:09:04 AM »
Is there an easy way for me to know which items I’ve made, levelled up to 30 and deleted?

I know I can check in the codex but I was hoping there was some indication in the Foundry that I’m missing.

As far as I can tell it just tells you if you have the item in your inventory already made, but I don’t want to buy slots for weapons I’ll never use again.

How do you manage item slots and levelled weapons?

There was a time I remembered which ones I’ve done but this was 3 years ago.

Edit: I’m also trying to decide if there’s any reason for me to hold onto the non-prime variants of frames I’ve levelled and also have the prime variant. I’m inclined to sell them to free up the slot..? That’s still the done thing yeah?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 11:11:20 AM by Auldar »

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #129 on: November 15, 2017, 11:15:44 AM »
Oh wow, just saw on the news feed that PoE is out! Let me know how but the update is.. Iíll have to kick it off when I get home on Saturday morning.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #130 on: November 15, 2017, 11:27:54 AM »
Companion app is very handy, especially for building forma and feldron / mutagen masses, etc. while you're away from the console.

As far as I know the codex is the only place to keep track of what you've mastered, there are apps you can download and manually tick it off, but it's not the most useful way.

I've effectively just sold any weapons that are MR trash and I can't see them being useful again, especially if they are easily obtainable via the market or clan dojo.

Warframes I've actually kept all of em, gotta catch em all! haha.. I have brought a little bit of plat via buying the Oberon Prime access back in June (as it came with Silva & Aegis and Sybaris Prime, both excellent weapons) and spent it on slots mostly, but also trade rare mods for 10-25p a pop and that can buy some more slots.

Plains of Eidolon dropped about 3am ADST so I havent played it yet, wont be home until about 8pm tonight so I'll be jumping right in for some bounties and farming the new warframe Gara fishing. :troll:

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #131 on: November 15, 2017, 11:58:40 AM »
fishing. :troll:

Haha I hope itís not too dull and weíre forced to grind it for hours.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #132 on: November 15, 2017, 12:08:00 PM »
fishing. :troll:

Haha I hope itís not too dull and weíre forced to grind it for hours.

Boy are you in for a surprise....

Not only does one of the factions require fish to gain standing, some operator weapons require fish parts to build.. so uhh.. yeah fishing grind is real.

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
  • PSN: elrast333
« Reply #133 on: November 15, 2017, 08:46:43 PM »
fish paste  :troll:

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2017, 08:20:13 AM »
Initial expectations on the Plains (after some early server issues and kicks) is that the place is huge.. like.. amazingly huge.

Picked up the story quest, Saya's Vigil, but haven't done any of the missions yet.

I ran the lowest tier bounty solo and it was easy, then did the 4th tier (about level 50) bounty with @ViRuSsK and @Toborstrike and we died a few times, virus in particular :troll: but we got it done. Then ran the 3rd tier bounty with the same two plus @Destille82 and it was straight forward.

We tracked down an Eidolon at night to have a look at it, we could barely tickle it with out weapons / operators, and it would basically 1 shot us haha, so thats for later on when we're more prepared.

Tobor and I also spend about half an hour fishing, it was hard to get the hang of how / when to throw the spear at first but eventually it clicked. Tobor got catch of the night with a 28.7kg fish.. but also caught 2 boots :troll:

Keen to jump back in over the next few days and very disappointed (though not really) that I'm going on holidays next week and will miss out on all the fish.

Also for those not following Warframe on social media, there's a freebie code for a Vectis (sniper rifle) and a skin for it, enter the following code on your profile on warframe.com/promocodes

code: FN6B-8RML-MLH6-GM2N
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 08:23:47 AM by AkyraStrike »

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2017, 08:43:29 AM »
Thanks for that!

FREESWORD is another one that gives you a melee weapon and a slot.

Offline ViRuSsK

• Commoner
  • Quack
  • PSN: ViRuSsK
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2017, 10:09:48 PM »
In my defense, i was dying to make you look good.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2017, 08:36:51 AM »
In my defense, i was dying to make you look good.

Always appreciated mate ;)

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #138 on: November 18, 2017, 04:19:57 PM »
Did we kick off the next Ascension already? Was kinda hoping it could wait a couple of days so I could also get Endo. Wonít be able to again now :(

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #139 on: November 18, 2017, 07:14:42 PM »
Hmm did the patch reset the progress of the ascension or something? I canít even interact with the Oracle to see how long I need to wait, but I keep getting messages about the Ascension.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #140 on: November 18, 2017, 07:20:48 PM »
The ascension happened last Monday, the message you see is a clan message of the day that hasn't been updated. I've been crook all week and only played 1 night so I haven't had a chance to change it

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #141 on: November 18, 2017, 07:37:24 PM »
Hahah tricked by the MOTD. No dramas, I thought it was the game telling me.

Hope you’re feeling better!

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2017, 08:12:41 AM »
So Iíve been researching what I need for an awesome Tigris Prime, even if itís less useful in PoE.

Seems Iím missing too key mods.

Frigid Blast and Sweeping Serration.

Baro should sell Sweeping Serration again in 2 weeks (if I worked it out correctly) but he has never sold Frigid Blast.

Any chance you guys have a spare? Happy to pay plat for itís appropriate value..

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2017, 08:34:49 AM »
I've got spare frigid blasts, they drop from T3 spy. Only problem is I'm about to leave for holiday for a week, if you still need it when I get back, I'm happy to give it to you

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2017, 10:06:17 AM »
Cheers Akyra. You wonít be on later today?

BTW what is the target for research next? Ive got a lot of normal materials (not as many of the rare ones). Happy to contribute.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #145 on: November 19, 2017, 11:35:53 AM »
Cheers Akyra. You wonít be on later today?

BTW what is the target for research next? Ive got a lot of normal materials (not as many of the rare ones). Happy to contribute.

Nah sorry mate left this morning at 930.

As far as research is concerned we are just doing anything and everything haha.. free feel to kick off or contribute to anything

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #146 on: November 19, 2017, 02:47:16 PM »
Bought a Frigid Blast for 20p.

Man I need to farm credits. High levels of Primed mods sure use a lot!!

Decided to use my 50% off voucher on Mesa. What a PITA that grind is! Used 1 key and just finished making another but itís too much stuffing around.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2017, 11:32:05 PM »
I dumped a heap of resources and credits into research.

Not sure how many.. maybe 10-15 new items.

Maybe enough for the next clan level.. I guess weíll see in a few days when itís all finished.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2017, 12:04:29 AM »
Bought a Frigid Blast for 20p.

Man I need to farm credits. High levels of Primed mods sure use a lot!!

Decided to use my 50% off voucher on Mesa. What a PITA that grind is! Used 1 key and just finished making another but itís too much stuffing around.

Hate to say it but you probably paid 10p too much.. (or 20p too much as I would've given it for free lol) but at least you've got your build.

Yeah, Tobor, des and I all brought mesa too rather than do the ridiculous grind.

I dumped a heap of resources and credits into research.

Not sure how many.. maybe 10-15 new items.

Maybe enough for the next clan level.. I guess weíll see in a few days when itís all finished.

No worries, if it does reach the next level I'd appreciate it if we wait until at least next Saturday to do the ascension, I won't be back home until then.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2017, 07:16:07 AM »
No worries. I wouldnt kick off an upgrade. Probably donít have the rank for it anyway :P