Warframe

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
  • PSN: elrast333
Re: Warframe
« Reply #350 on: January 23, 2018, 10:04:15 PM »
cool.  I just need to figure out how to use kulstar to the alerts and stuff without blowing myself up

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #351 on: January 23, 2018, 10:22:17 PM »
cool.  I just need to figure out how to use kulstar to the alerts and stuff without blowing myself up

You'll never figure that out haha always end up blowing yourself up sooner or later with weapons that do self damage... Try the Lenz bow one day  ;)

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #352 on: January 25, 2018, 08:10:14 AM »
Double affinity this weekend:

Ready yourself, Tenno.

Following the Devstream on Friday, January 26, complete Missions to gain double the Affinity!

Quickly rank up your Warframes, weapons and more.

Donít miss out! Double Affinity ends January 28 at 9 p.m. ET.

Go forth and prove your mastery!

So for us, the dev stream is typically early saturday morning and the double affinity will go to about 1pm Monday our time.. if my conversion is right..

Looks like they want to drag my attention away from Monster Hunter..

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
  • PSN: Auldar
« Reply #353 on: January 25, 2018, 03:34:48 PM »
When does the Formorian event finish? Can you tell me in AEDT?

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #354 on: January 25, 2018, 03:46:51 PM »
When does the Formorian event finish? Can you tell me in AEDT?

As of last night when I was on it hadn't commenced yet.. but the bar is full.. so it's just waiting on DE to flip the switch. Hoping they leave it until after the Ghoul event finished.

Side note: Got the Corinth shotgun.. put 3 forma into it already.. its excellent.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #355 on: January 25, 2018, 04:15:41 PM »
My son messaged me this morning saying it had started. He thought it was 4 days but Iím keen to know what time it stops.

Is the Corinth better than the Tigris Prime?

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #356 on: January 25, 2018, 04:24:39 PM »
My son messaged me this morning saying it had started. He thought it was 4 days but Iím keen to know what time it stops.

Is the Corinth better than the Tigris Prime?

Must've kicked off early morning our time then... that kind of sucks as I wanted to farm the journal entries from the ghouls. I'll check it out when I get home from work.

EDIT: Just saw a post on reddit from 10hrs ago (so about 7am AEDT) showing it had 4 days 2hrs to go, so that'll end it Monday our time.

Full stat build Tigris is still better than Corinth at sortie 3 level, but the Corinth holds its own (either a crit build or hunter munitions build) and its air burst alt fire is fun.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 04:27:14 PM by AkyraStrike »

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #357 on: January 25, 2018, 11:52:43 PM »
Sounds fun! How do you trigger Alt-fire on a PS4?

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #358 on: January 26, 2018, 12:00:24 AM »
Sounds fun! How do you trigger Alt-fire on a PS4?

Click in R3

Farmed the Imperator Vandal from the fomorian, took me about 7 goes for the 3 drops.

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
« Reply #359 on: January 28, 2018, 09:01:07 AM »
RNG been good to you :D

ran out of cryotics building disruptors, still don't have receiver.  at least the endo farming was useful

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #360 on: January 28, 2018, 09:28:14 AM »
Just landed in Melb. Hope I have time to farm a little after spending time with the family!

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #361 on: January 28, 2018, 05:06:22 PM »
Spent about 5000 cryotic so far and still canít get the receiver :(

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #362 on: January 28, 2018, 05:53:18 PM »
Itís a 2% chance! No wonder!!

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #363 on: January 29, 2018, 09:02:49 AM »

Yep, I was very happy I got it to drop after only about 7 attempts, I only had 1 disruptor left as well and then I wouldve needed to farm more omega isotopes (have plenty of cryotic from long hieracon runs). Didn't play too much over the weekend due to being busy and distracted by Monster Hunter, but in the small amount I did play I managed to push past MR19 and leveled some crap gear I'd never use. Also have recently (re)found my love for Saryn.. played her exclusively 18months ago when I first started warframe but with the changes they made to her I switched.. but now I'm loving her kit and have dropped 4 forma into her and have 3 unique builds for different situations.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #364 on: January 29, 2018, 11:57:13 AM »
Yeah I've seen Saryn played demolishing content.

I've done a little reading and tried to work out how to play her but gave up after a while.

What have you found that works for her? How's her survivability in Sorties and top tier bounties?

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #365 on: January 29, 2018, 12:20:20 PM »
What have you found that works for her? How's her survivability in Sorties and top tier bounties?

I use a spores build for defence / survival / excavation (which is a typical drop molt, cover in spores, then either hit with a status weapon to detonate with miasma).. I have a miasma build which is kind of fun but has limited use as Miasma alone isn't too strong. And the build I use for exterminate focuses on Toxic Lash, this is the build I use in sorties too which is basically a melee build and relies on a good melee weapon (as so much of the end game content does), I use her regenerative molt augment as a healing ability on the lash build to increase survivability.

I'd say shes viable in sorties, but not as indestructible as others. Her kit all relies on using multiple abilities to really be effective and it's extremely power hungry, so sometimes in sortie 3 it can be too much to monitor power use vs health, but its a fun challenge.

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
« Reply #366 on: January 30, 2018, 12:08:04 AM »
i've nearly got all the frames you can easily farm from bosses...  bar trinity because DE did a switcheroo and flipped excalibur with trinity for bosses.  Now trinity is effectively vaulted behind hades (ambulas beacons)  >:(

does anyone have a spare trinity systems?  - i'm not planning on farming beacons

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #367 on: January 30, 2018, 06:38:14 AM »
Don't think you can trade non-prime parts.. :(

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #368 on: January 30, 2018, 08:34:26 AM »
does anyone have a spare trinity systems?  - i'm not planning on farming beacons

As Auldar said, unfortunately you can't trade non-primes. It's a shame Trinity Prime is vaulted too as it would just be easier to get her. Ambulas is such a pain to farm, I had to do it to get Excal as I started with Mag.. for.. some.. reason...

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
« Reply #369 on: January 30, 2018, 09:57:29 PM »
 :(

oh well thanks anyway.  +1 to DE marketing dept.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #370 on: February 02, 2018, 08:25:05 AM »
Unvaulting officially confirmed for 7 Feb our time and will be open until 6 April, so a decent amount of time to farm the relics and parts. Purchasable packs as follows:

LOKI DECEPTION PRIME PACK FEATURES:
∑ 400 Platinum
∑ Loki Prime
∑ Bo Prime
∑ Wyrm Prime
∑ Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories
∑ Daman Prime Sugatra
∑ Loki Prime Glyphs

EMBER FIRE PRIME PACK FEATURES:
∑ 400 Platinum
∑ Ember Prime
∑ Sicarus Prime
∑ Glaive Prime
∑ Pyra Prime Syandana
∑ Titan Extractor Prime
∑ Ember Prime Glyphs

FROST ICE PRIME PACK FEATURES:
∑ 400 Platinum
∑ Frost Prime
∑ Latron Prime
∑ Reaper Prime
∑ Misa Prime Syandana
∑ Titan Extractor Prime
∑ Frost Prime Glyphs

There will also be a conbined Loki + Ember pack:

But of course you can farm all the frames + weapons from relics in game and dont need to spend a cent, only thing that you wont be able to get is the accessories. It's a bit frustrating there isnt just an accessories pack as I have all the frames (though need some of the weapons), but I want that Misa Syandana so bad!

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #371 on: February 02, 2018, 10:32:40 AM »
I love my Misa Syandana and Titan extractor Prime :)

Btw great job getting MR13 so fast Elrast!

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #372 on: February 03, 2018, 10:03:47 AM »
So chroma, ember (world on fire) and banshee (resonating quake) all getting hit with the nerf stick :-(

Never use chroma so not sure how it's going to play, banshees resonating quake sounds interesting but it kills the main purpose (farming hydron) and ember RIP.. Prob not point to using ember after the nerf. Double Cost and less range.

Full reddit post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7utpqg/dev_workshop_warframes_revisited/?utm_source=reddit-android
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 05:34:18 PM by AkyraStrike »

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #373 on: February 03, 2018, 02:31:21 PM »
Not really surprising, but a bit of a bummer.

Surprised they didn't look at Mesa too..

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
« Reply #374 on: February 04, 2018, 11:16:10 AM »
thanks auldar, forma'ing at higher mr is so much less painful.  esp with my amprex now :)

the ember nerf sucks, why didn't they balance it with something that helps her survive at higher levels.  All they've done is make the frame less viable sooner.

I'm keen on getting my hands on glaive prime.  The boomerang mechanic is pretty fun if a little unpredictable.

and i suppose wtb ember prime for 0.5p.