Warframe

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
  • PSN: Auldar
Re: Warframe
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2016, 07:30:39 AM »
I'll be deleting this to make space for The Division..

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2016, 07:56:37 AM »
I decided to delete Dragon Age instead, just in case someone wanted into the Clan or wanted me to help get some frames for them.

Not sure I like the latest updates of this game though.

Offline ViRuSsK

• Commoner
  • Quack
  • PSN: ViRuSsK
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2016, 09:16:45 AM »
Yeah something about this game just doesnt feel as fun as it used to =(

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2016, 09:21:59 AM »
I think coming to the party late and not really having many friends playing meant I didn't really get into this.

I think world of tanks (and Destiny as always) will tide me over until The Division hits (and hopefully that'll be my new go to game)

Offline Tweakzero

• Clan Member
  • I don't think you act stupid, I'm sure it's real
  • PSN: Tweakzero
  • Steam: Tweakzero
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2016, 11:18:46 AM »
Seeing how The Division is a bit fudged up , i will be logging back into this after a loooong time just to sus out how the updates have changed things.

If anyones keen to give it a crack let me know.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2016, 01:59:34 PM »
I needed space in my PS4 so deleted my install.

I didn't like anything they did after they sold out. Basically from the time they put you in your ship in space to navigate, and also released the Kubrows and new melee system.

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
  • PSN: SmashedPumpkinG_
  • Steam: smashedpumpking
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2017, 04:40:18 PM »
Is Warframe any good these days as f2p? (Meaning is it good without paying $$)

Every video I have seen is just running through areas and basically 1 shotting enemies.

Offline ViRuSsK

• Commoner
  • Quack
  • PSN: ViRuSsK
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2017, 08:08:50 PM »

Every video I have seen is just running through areas and basically 1 shotting enemies.

This a big update coming soon, i dont know much about it but apparently its going to make the game more like a proper mmo?. though i could be wrong

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2017, 08:19:05 AM »

Pretty much sums it up at most low level content.

I've been playing this with my Dad as he got into it and asked me to help out with some boss fights. I got a free Frost Prime warframe with Twitch Prime and have the original couple of frames I had when I played before.

This game is very much like a third person diablo to me, rather than a 3rd person destiny like most people compare it to, as once you have a good build on your frame and weapons, yes you just melt everything around if it's not a sufficiently high level.

I downloaded the PS+ free booster pack which gives you some platinum (the in game currency you buy with real currency) and I brought another frame with it after researching what looked fun, so my main frame is Octavia at the moment.

To sum it up, I'm having fun with it playing with Tobor, but it is the grindiest of all grinding grind games in grind world.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 11:26:12 AM by AkyraStrike »

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2017, 08:41:41 AM »
This a big update coming soon, i dont know much about it but apparently its going to make the game more like a proper mmo?. though i could be wrong

You are correct, titled the Plains of Eidolon:

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2017, 10:45:47 AM »
I miss the pre-nerf Nova. Hated what they did after the original developers sold out. The whole Melee 2.0 thing, ship interior in space etc

Just couldn't get used to it.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2017, 08:41:28 AM »
I miss the pre-nerf Nova.

Never played Nova before whatever nerf happened, but I'm running Nova Prime as my go to damage dealer and she melts faces.

@elrast333 I saw you online the other day, if you're keen on playing, or anyone else that plays, I've set up a clan in game which already has a fair bit of the research completed thanks to Tobor and I.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2017, 11:55:47 AM »
I wonder if I still have access to my old clan hall. Had everything as if update 15 or 16

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2017, 12:17:22 PM »
I wonder if I still have access to my old clan hall. Had everything as if update 15 or 16

Update 22 (Plains of Eidolon) is live on PC and due to hit consoles in November, so there's a been a fair bit added since update 15/16, in particular a main story quest called "The Second Dream" (added in update 18) which was basically a big "holy sh*t" reveal in the terms of what exactly you are etc.

Offline Destille82

• Clan Member
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2017, 02:01:16 PM »
Have been planning to get into this one for a little while now, did download it a couple of weeks ago but D2 has been keeping me to busy till now. Will probably give it a go this week.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2017, 02:53:45 PM »
Have been planning to get into this one for a little while now, did download it a couple of weeks ago but D2 has been keeping me to busy till now. Will probably give it a go this week.

Tobor and I typically have a chat party going when we're playing, whilst I'm not sure you'd want us to come help you with anything (as at our level / gear we could literally melt an entire map just by looking at it..), we're happy for the company / chat and can give any tips or answers you might have questions about.

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
  • PSN: elrast333
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2017, 03:12:37 PM »
thanks Akyra I might do that.  I did notice grind is part of the business motto/model :p

not sure how much time I want to sink into it just yet.  I made the mistake of treating it like a fps and was wondering why I was having such a hard time.  Then I upped one of the damage mods to 100% and its like ooooooohhhh diablo

EDIT: FPS = Fird Person Shooter :P
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 05:53:25 PM by elrast333 »

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2017, 03:22:58 PM »
thanks Akyra I might do that.  I did notice grind is part of the business motto/model :p

not sure how much time I want to sink into it just yet.  I made the mistake of treating it like a fps and was wondering why I was having such a hard time.  Then I upped one of the damage mods to 100% and its like ooooooohhhh diablo

All good mate, same goes for what I posted to Des. And yeah, it's a third person Diablo to me, but the grind is very very real... but it's fast paced and easy to jump into (once you get the gist of what everything means), so like diablo, it can get its hooks into you.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2017, 11:27:51 PM »
Installing this again to see if I enjoy it. Wasn't a fan of the melee system or new movement methods but will try.

Had a badass Rhino Prime and Boltor Prime build. Probably superseded though.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2017, 10:09:15 AM »
Logged in and have no idea what I'm doing.

I don't even remember how to mod my gear!

Anyway my clan Dojo is a Shadow Clan Rank 8. Does someone want to have a look to see if it's more advanced than @AkyraStrike clan? Maybe it's quicker to swap if it is?

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2017, 10:15:38 AM »
Logged in and have no idea what I'm doing.

I don't even remember how to mod my gear!

Anyway my clan Dojo is a Shadow Clan Rank 8. Does someone want to have a look to see if it's more advanced than @AkyraStrike clan? Maybe it's quicker to swap if it is?

The I started is rank 4 (about to be 5) shadow clan, but there's no way to know if the one your in has more research done etc.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2017, 10:58:48 AM »
Do you have a 2ndary account you could join my clan with to have a look and compare?

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2017, 11:08:30 AM »
Or can you look around the clan hall if I invite you in for a trade?

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2017, 04:58:27 PM »
You can see another clans dojo when invited but can't see their research, so other than how pretty the dojo is, it doesn't tell much

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2017, 09:48:23 AM »
@Auldar Sorry mate, saw your message last night but I was just on to finish building the Mirage warframe and run a quick mission to check her out.

Guys in the clan, @Toborstrike @Destille82 @ViRuSsK @elrast333 I will probably set off the ascension ceremony to level up the clan in the next day or so, it lasts 72hrs, so be sure to visit the clan dojo and claim your Endo from the shrine in the Oracle room (it's across from the Tenno Lab if you use the teleporter from the entrance hall)