Warframe

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
Re: Warframe
« Reply #150 on: November 25, 2017, 06:59:40 PM »
So it looks like someone set off the ascension a few days ago, go get your endo everyone before it ends if you haven't already.

If anyone is going to set it off, please post here so we all know and can arrange to get on so we don't miss out

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
  • PSN: Auldar
« Reply #151 on: November 25, 2017, 08:04:45 PM »
How long do I have?

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #152 on: November 25, 2017, 08:21:25 PM »
It said 27 hours left.

Go 8000 Endo. Yay thatís going to help!

Offline Destille82

• Clan Member
« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2017, 09:51:21 AM »
Just picked the endo up, now to farm some credits as I have more endo then credits.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2017, 11:18:36 AM »
Just you both got the endo in time. Tobor and I picked it up last night :up:

Ahh yes credits, they can be a pain when you need em but then build up crazy when you don't. I had over 3mil at one stage and dropped all the way down to about 50k haha.. back to about 1mil now

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2017, 12:43:24 PM »
I’ve been researching best ways to farm credits and Endo.

As far as I can tell, the best Endo farm is the Arena on Vodyanoi on Sedna. I was able to solo the Level 80 mobs, although it wasn’t super fast. Would be better with a team. I’d say 5-8 minutes for 400-600 Endo.

As for credits, there’s a couple of good nodes with a dark sector relay on them that give about 25,000 every 5 mins or so. When I had a credit booster for 3 days I hit Hieracon pretty hard and got a mil in a couple of hours. Do one excavator and then extract. The excavator has a 25% chance to also give you 200 Endo.

I think the “best” method is to use the Index. I haven’t tried it yet but it looks like you could make 75-125k profit very quickly if you have a good team.

I need to level up a bunch of Prime mods so need more Endo and Credits. Happy to farm together if others also need them.

BTW how much should I be willing to pay for a Primed Continuity?

Looking forward to Baro’s visit next weekend so I can get the last mod I’m missing for my new brutal Tigris Prime, Sweeping Serration.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 12:46:52 PM by Auldar »

Offline Destille82

• Clan Member
« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2017, 12:08:33 AM »
I use warframe.market to get a feeling of how much items are worth. From what I have been  seeing Primed Continuity isn't cheap most prices are between 60 and 100 Plantinum. Definitely up for some credit/endo farming somewhere this week, not sure if I will be a big help as you probably need to carry my ass through those missions.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 12:26:07 AM by Destille82 »

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2017, 09:22:24 AM »
I'm fortunate enough to have credit boosters for months thanks to twitch drops, but generally I run darksector missions, in particularly Gabi on Ceres (infested survival) and even a run to wave 10-15 nets me 50k credits. Yes, the Index can net much more gains but is a pain in the ass.

For Endo, Hieracon on Pluto every day, run the first two extractors and if you're lucky pop 800 endo (400 per extractor), then extract, rinse and repeat.

Primed Continuity goes for roughly 100p on average, can be had for less if seller is willing but generally that'll be the average. Don't forget too, when trading Primed Mods, it'll cost you 1 million credits just to do the trade in the first place. Then it'll cost about 40k endo to max it and another 1.9mil in credits... expensive things these mods..

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2017, 10:31:04 AM »
1mil to trade even an un-levelled Primed mod? Ouch!

I had an offer for 300 plat for a maxed one.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2017, 10:50:23 AM »
1mil to trade even an un-levelled Primed mod? Ouch!

I had an offer for 300 plat for a maxed one.

Yep, regardless of mod rank, it's a mil to trade.

300 plat for a max rank isn't too bad.. but still a ton of plat for something that can be had for some ducats in game whenever baro decides to bring it again..

I have a primed continuity, but only at rank 6 (so basically only 1 rank higher than a standard continuity mod), can't rank it higher yet as I'd need to forma at least half a dozen frames to fit it on properly anyway, I'll get around to it one day haha

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #160 on: November 27, 2017, 05:54:28 PM »
Yeah I donít desperately need it..

Canít wait for Sweeping Serration though. Hope Iím right and itís coming this weekend for us?

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #161 on: November 27, 2017, 07:36:16 PM »
Yeah I donít desperately need it..

Canít wait for Sweeping Serration though. Hope Iím right and itís coming this weekend for us?

Yep 100% will be sold this weekend along with Primed Heated Charge and all else is mostly cosmetic from the look of it

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #162 on: November 27, 2017, 07:55:53 PM »
Awesome.

BTW did you mention you enjoy Titania? I got her to 30 and can now use her to cheese the Maroo quests.

Is she worth a potato? I know she can be useful taking down Teralysts but trying to work out what my next most used frame will be.

Thinking it might be Mesa but I haven’t levelled her up yet. Maybe Inaros (just started levelling).

BTW did you ever get another Covert Lethality? Think I might need it with Inaros, so I might have to start farming it.

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 07:57:25 PM by Auldar »

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #163 on: November 28, 2017, 07:25:42 AM »
BTW did you mention you enjoy Titania? I got her to 30 and can now use her to cheese the Maroo quests.

I love Titania, but to be honest, she needs a re-work. Her only good ability is her 4th (razorwing) and if you build for it, it's really fun, I can often run in pixie form for entire missions (aside from when I need to open doors).

Is she worth a potato? I know she can be useful taking down Teralysts but trying to work out what my next most used frame will be.

I have a potato and 4 forma in her (but most of my frames have a potato and a few forma). Honestly, she's fun, and very handy in some situations, but shes average for "end game" content.

For terralysts, the optimal squad of 4 is Chroma for damage (vex armour build), Volt (Prime) for shield damage enchancement, Trinity (Blessing build) for the heals and in particular if you want to capture the eidolon rather than kill it as Trinity's job is to keep the lures alive and Harrow as his 4th ability can protect the party from the 'explosion' phase of the fight. But that's just optimal squad build, I guess anyone is technically viable, you just might die more haha

Thinking it might be Mesa but I havenít levelled her up yet. Maybe Inaros (just started levelling).

Mesa is a strong frame, can be damn near invincible if you keep shatter shield up, and peacemaker can destroy just about anything. I have 4 forma into Mesa too.

BTW did you ever get another Covert Lethality? Think I might need it with Inaros, so I might have to start farming it.

Yes I did actually pick up another covert lethality, I'll give it to you next time Im on (might not be tonight but should be on wednesday-thursday.)

Also it looks like the next Prime is going to be Mirage rather than Mesa, which is a bit of a shame, Mesa Prime will be amazing, Mirage Prime will likely just be one to add to the collection.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 07:35:37 AM by AkyraStrike »

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #164 on: November 28, 2017, 08:46:47 AM »
Thanks for the info.

Let me know if you want some plat for Covert Lethality!

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #165 on: November 28, 2017, 09:32:51 AM »
Thanks for the info.

Let me know if you want some plat for Covert Lethality!

No worries, as always, just my own opinions and you might find certain frames more effective / fun depending on play style etc.

Nah it's all good mate, at most I'd get 5 or 10p for a Covert Lethality, happy to just give it to ya. At most, if you've got a spare 'junk' prime part that you dont need I'll take that so I can cash it for Ducats  ;)

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
  • PSN: elrast333
« Reply #166 on: November 28, 2017, 10:50:42 PM »
Raptor :( :(

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #167 on: November 29, 2017, 07:03:14 AM »
Jump into the party chat and weíre more than happy to help ;)

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
  • Origin: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • PSN: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • Steam: spazmanaught
  • Xbox Live: spazmanaught
« Reply #168 on: November 29, 2017, 08:24:07 AM »
Spaz has played a few hours on this and it is sooo much better than when it was first released on PS4. I really have no idea what's going on though. I went to a community area and couldn't do anything and then ended up outside the area in a co-op type area which was more kunfushun than the community area. It is a massive improvement on the earlier release but the lag was strong still. Spaz might jump in and out as it seems to be pretty easy to do this.

Offline mimix

• Officer
  • The Double Deuce (#22)
  • PSN: iammimix
  • Steam: iammimix
« Reply #169 on: November 29, 2017, 09:06:07 AM »
Spaz has played a few hours on this and it is sooo much better than when it was first released on PS4. I really have no idea what's going on though. I went to a community area and couldn't do anything and then ended up outside the area in a co-op type area which was more kunfushun than the community area. It is a massive improvement on the earlier release but the lag was strong still. Spaz might jump in and out as it seems to be pretty easy to do this.

Reading all this talk had definitely got me interested again. I dropped off whenthey made the ui changes ages ago and melee 2.0, just didn't feel as fun.
With more people jumping in it sounds like less solo action so i might check out out.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #170 on: November 29, 2017, 09:08:33 AM »
The more the merrier guys, definitely more fun running in a squad of 4.

I'll shoot you both an invite to the clan so you can access the dojo (clan hall) and all the research blueprints for weapons and frames.

Offline mimix

• Officer
  • The Double Deuce (#22)
  • PSN: iammimix
  • Steam: iammimix
« Reply #171 on: November 29, 2017, 12:45:14 PM »
The more the merrier guys, definitely more fun running in a squad of 4.

I'll shoot you both an invite to the clan so you can access the dojo (clan hall) and all the research blueprints for weapons and frames.

Cheers. Pretty sure I'm still in the old clan that Auldar is/was in from way back. Happy to switch over tho. Guessing Auldar would have cleaned that place out :troll:

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #172 on: November 29, 2017, 01:04:06 PM »
Cheers. Pretty sure I'm still in the old clan that Auldar is/was in from way back. Happy to switch over tho. Guessing Auldar would have cleaned that place out :troll:

Ahh yep no worries, you'll need to leave that clan first before it'll let me invite you.

We've generally got a chat party going when we're playing, even if we don't specifically team up to do things, just to chill and chat and trade if need be so feel free to jump in any time.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #173 on: November 29, 2017, 05:32:12 PM »
Haha that's right, I first met Mix in Warframe all those years ago! I vaguely remember giving you a stupid amount of mods to help you get started. Or maybe that was someone else I dunno :P

Glad there's more interest. Definitely more fun with more people around to help and do stuff with!

Pity I'll be in a plane to Perth tomorrow morning. Back Friday at a reasonable hour this time (not 2am on Saturday morning again!)

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #174 on: November 29, 2017, 08:18:23 PM »