• Clan Member
Re: Warframe
« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2017, 06:28:32 AM »

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
  • PSN: Auldar
« Reply #176 on: November 30, 2017, 07:02:31 AM »
Nice. I kicked off a bunch of research requiring some rarer mats last night.

Catch you guys on Friday night!

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #177 on: November 30, 2017, 08:00:11 AM »
Nice. I kicked off a bunch of research requiring some rarer mats last night.

Catch you guys on Friday night!

Good stuff, I built a few more random (garden) rooms this morning too, that helps move the clan rank along so we can try to get another endo party :up:

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2017, 07:15:11 AM »
Any reason to get Maim or Buzz kill?

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2017, 09:59:52 AM »
Any reason to get Maim or Buzz kill?

Honestly haven't seen em used in many builds, if I get enough ducats together I'll be buying em just to have em in the collection (in case of balance changes etc.) But I would say they're an 'only if you want / have enough currency' buy

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2017, 06:15:45 PM »
Decided to get them, I guess I can farm ducats and credits.

Still got 1000.

Working on my secondary weapon build for Mesa and can't believe I don't have any pathogen rounds!! How is that possible?

Online spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
  • Origin: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • PSN: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • Steam: spazmanaught
  • XBLive: spazmanaught
« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2017, 08:29:37 AM »
How do I get to the Dojo? I can see it on the map but can't select anything to go there? I've only just made it through the first jump gate thingy.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #182 on: December 04, 2017, 08:34:27 AM »
Decided to get them, I guess I can farm ducats and credits.

Still got 1000.

I grabbed buzz kill but didnt have the ducats for Maim. Need to do some serious relic / ducat farming for Xur Baro's next visit, although the only 'needed' item i can see he is bringing will be Primed Target Cracker... but as end game is fashion frame.. theres plenty of cosmetics to buy :troll: and given it's his last appears before christmas, he might bring some christmas themed stuff.

Working on my secondary weapon build for Mesa and can't believe I don't have any pathogen rounds!! How is that possible?

Probably because it only has a 0.23% drop chance from Anti-moa's and a 5.64% from the second hidden cache on hive sabotage... I famed the crap outta hive sabo to get pathogen rounds and shell shock (shotgun +% electricity and +% status chance mod). Honestly lost count of how long it too me to get em both to drop. I hate that tileset so much..

How do I get to the Dojo? I can see it on the map but can't select anything to go there? I've only just made it through the first jump gate thingy.

You need to build the key for it (for some reason).. go to your foundry and it should be in the keys section.

Online spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2017, 08:38:29 AM »

You need to build the key for it (for some reason).. go to your foundry and it should be in the keys section.

Yep did that? Warfail  :P

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2017, 08:40:37 AM »

Guess it just doesn't like you then...

If entering via starchart isnt working then you can hit options (aka start button), go to communication, then clan, then enter dojo.

Online spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #185 on: December 04, 2017, 09:01:20 AM »

Guess it just doesn't like you then...

If entering via starchart isnt working then you can hit options (aka start button), go to communication, then clan, then enter dojo.

OK thanks I'll try that.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2017, 02:35:34 PM »
There's an invasion with battle pay off an Exilus adapter up!

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #187 on: December 04, 2017, 07:13:26 PM »
Note to self.. don't use the app while playing. If causes you to be unable to save progress and logs you out when you get to the end of the mission.

Finally worked out why it was happening..

Also managed to get pathogen rounds! Got it on my 3rd farm attempt!

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2017, 07:24:58 PM »
Note to self.. don't use the app while playing. If causes you to be unable to save progress and logs you out when you get to the end of the mission.

Finally worked out why it was happening..

Also managed to get pathogen rounds! Got it on my 3rd farm attempt!

Ohhhh is that what's causing that? Damn.. had it happen a fair bit and thought my net was just being dumb.

Nice!

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #189 on: December 05, 2017, 06:36:53 PM »
Kicked off a bit more research. Starting to run low on mutagen samples.

For some of the massive resource sinks we're going to have to do some clan farming missions for the 5000 mutagen samples and loads of Oxium.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #190 on: December 06, 2017, 08:23:44 AM »
Kicked off a bit more research. Starting to run low on mutagen samples.

For some of the massive resource sinks we're going to have to do some clan farming missions for the 5000 mutagen samples and loads of Oxium.

The Hema, if thats what you're referring to in the 5k mutagen, is just plain ridiculous requirements, we'll work on it slowly but I'd rather concentrate on getting all other research done first (we're not far off). If we are in need of mutagen samples though, the ODD or ODS with a team including a desecrate Nekros and a Pilfering Swarm Hydroid in a 20 wave / 20min run will yield best returns, which mind you, are only about 30 to 50 samples per run.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #191 on: December 07, 2017, 08:44:29 AM »
Get a free Syandana just by watching at least 30mins of the Video Game Awards tomorrow on Twitch, just be sure to have your twitch account linked to your warframe account:

https://www.warframe.com/news/celebrate-warframe-at-the-game-awards

Also, last chance to farm Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime is about 6am 13th December for us, so if anyone needs those we should do a group farm in the next few days (I just need a spira blade, I have saryn and Nikana).

And then the new Prime, Mirage, enters the game:

Along with Kogake Prime (sparring weapon) and Akbolto Prime, which look stunning, hopefully they perform as good as they look, they'd have to be good to make me stop using Sicarus Prime:

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:17:49 PM by AkyraStrike »

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #192 on: December 07, 2017, 09:14:50 AM »
Focus 2.5 is also coming soon, here's a copy paste from the official forums, it's long so I'll put the bulk of it behind a spoiler:

Hail Tenno!

My name’s [DE]Connor, and I’m here to help cover the upcoming changes to our Focus system.

First order of business: If you have yet to complete The Second Dream, turn back now!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #193 on: December 07, 2017, 01:13:57 PM »
Thanks for posting this!

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2017, 09:20:31 AM »
Just going to post a link to the forum thread as its only on PC at the moment, coming to console later, but this is how you do an update.. take note bungie!

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891096-plains-of-eidolon-update-2260/

DE have also confirmed that the new frame Khora will be coming in an end of year update, again likely to be later on consoles. There will also be a 50% off sales on platinum soon, it's live from today in US but later for us, so if anyone is contemplating buying plat, hold off for now.

Also a reminder that the VGA's are on from about 12:30pm ADST, tune in on twitch to get your free warframe drops.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2017, 11:56:00 AM »
Wow that's a huge update!

I'm at an AISA event in Adelaide today so not sure how I'm going to tune into this webcast! Maybe I can have it running in my pocket or something :P

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #196 on: December 10, 2017, 02:19:16 PM »
I've come down with a virus so spent too much time playing.

Managed to get a few things like Helios Prime, Nikana Prime, Saryn Prime and a couple of Spira Prime bits. Still need a few more and doubt I'll get them in time.

Been a productive couple of days!

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #197 on: December 10, 2017, 02:22:04 PM »
Haven't been able to play much this past week, I did get a nikana prime together though, still just need a spira blade, but only have 2 relics left with the drop in it.

Been farming focus a lot lately more than anything... And fishing.. always fishing haha

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #198 on: December 10, 2017, 03:42:47 PM »
I've got some blade relics. Problem is I lack the void traces to make them radiant. We should organise some relic runs to see how we go.

I haven't needed to fish for a while. What do you need the fish for?

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #199 on: December 10, 2017, 04:03:32 PM »

I haven't needed to fish for a while. What do you need the fish for?

Turning em in for standing, not to mention make bait to catch the rare fish needed to craft higher tier amps