Warframe

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
Re: Warframe
« Reply #275 on: January 07, 2018, 10:08:42 AM »
Just a note to anyone in the clan and still playing, please don't set off the ascension ceremony without discussing here on the forums so we can make sure everyone is available to collect the reward. We had been waiting a set time to set it off as one of the members had to wait 9 days since joining to collect and now they will potentially miss out.

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
  • PSN: elrast333
« Reply #276 on: January 07, 2018, 11:22:51 PM »
clutched raptor solo :D

explosion from last raptor took out my 2nd last life, and it was an exciting run to extraction after hitting a deadend...

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #277 on: January 09, 2018, 12:25:37 PM »
Farmed the crap out of relics over the past 2 nights and aside from amassing 3k ducats, I've picked up a number of vaulted parts (dual karmas, Dakra, hikou, Nikana, vasto, vectis, mag, ash and nova parts to name a few) just a shame they're all parts and none are a full set. I have farmed and sold 3 mirage prime sets though along with a few other things.

I think I'm going to turn my attention back to the Plains and try to get the mats I need to build a better operator amp, I want to take down some eidolons and will do it solo if I have to :troll:

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
  • PSN: Auldar
« Reply #278 on: January 09, 2018, 04:14:54 PM »
Iím trying to get the last part for Nidus, and 2 parts for Gara and then have all the base frames.

I then need to do a bunch of relic runs (Iíve been saving some of the vaulted relics to run as a team).

I also need to farm sentient cores so I can get a better amp. Am I correct I have to gild the Mote Amp before it gives me Mastery XP?

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #279 on: January 09, 2018, 05:00:02 PM »
Iím trying to get the last part for Nidus, and 2 parts for Gara and then have all the base frames.

I got pretty lucky with Gara, didn't have to farm the bounties too much for her. But Nidus was a pain.. Ember world on fire helped numb the pain in that mission

I then need to do a bunch of relic runs (Iíve been saving some of the vaulted relics to run as a team).

I also need to farm sentient cores so I can get a better amp. Am I correct I have to gild the Mote Amp before it gives me Mastery XP?

Nice. I have just been waiting for any capture or exterminate fissures and running those. And yes, Amp needs to be gilded to receive MR XP

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #280 on: January 10, 2018, 08:12:44 AM »
The one area that Warframe and Destiny are definitely similar, that is, what do you do when you're waiting for someone to catch up....? Dance!

**SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT COMPLETED THE SECOND DREAM QUEST**

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #281 on: January 10, 2018, 09:50:38 AM »
Would be great to get enough people for a raid or trial. I'd like to start farming arcanes..

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
  • Origin: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • PSN: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • Steam: spazmanaught
  • XBLive: spazmanaught
« Reply #282 on: January 10, 2018, 10:22:36 AM »
Would be great to get enough people for a raid or trial. I'd like to start farming arcanes..

Spaz would be keen. I just have a bit of trouble understanding what's going on. It's a bit loose on the instructions.

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
« Reply #283 on: January 10, 2018, 11:24:31 AM »
Still not up to 2nd dream yet :(

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #284 on: January 10, 2018, 11:28:24 AM »
Spaz would be keen. I just have a bit of trouble understanding what's going on. It's a bit loose on the instructions.

The game really doesn't hold your hand in any way at all.. it can be very overwhelming but it does get to a point where it all just clicks and makes sense.. if you have the patience to get to that point.

Still not up to 2nd dream yet :(

Honestly, the second dream quest is the single best piece of content in the game.. it's crazy how late in the game this quest occurs.. then the follow up quests the War Within and to a lesser extent Chains of Harrow are both good as well.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #285 on: January 10, 2018, 05:32:50 PM »
If there's interest in reaching the endgame, I think jumping into a PSN chat while in game would be a pretty good way for us (Akyra, as I can't talk :D) to explain what you should be doing next, and possibly twink you with essential mods if you're missing some.

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
« Reply #286 on: January 10, 2018, 10:09:48 PM »
I'm alternating between seimini (sp?) for credits and cranking through starchart missions atm.  I think I need to get to Uranus to unlock the 2nd dream precursor quest?

I should build up ducats for baro as well...

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #287 on: January 11, 2018, 08:21:54 AM »
I'm alternating between seimini (sp?) for credits and cranking through starchart missions atm.  I think I need to get to Uranus to unlock the 2nd dream precursor quest?

I should build up ducats for baro as well...

When you get to Uranus, at a certain random point during a mission something will happen (spoiler free explanation haha) and Lotus will give you a quest called "Natah". Completing this quest is the first pre-requisite to The Second Dream (as it directly leads into it), for the Second Dream you need to have completed Uranus and unlocked the Junction to Neptune.

I would honestly say to just about anyone playing to play up to at least Neptune (and do all the quests along the way) first before you really start grinding out specific things. This advice if for various reasons, first and foremost, after you complete The Second Dream and then the next quest, The War Within, the way you play will change a bit and add more depth to both the game and the story / lore within the game (seriously.. its a huge "oh wow.." kind of moment and really makes a lot in the game make sense after that point).

Ducats are always a good idea, even if you just scrap together enough to buy the primed mods Baro brings. For early game I suggest farming Io on Jupiter (defence mission), you'll get plenty of relics that way.

Baro is coming back this weekend, not sure what he's bringing as they brought us into line with the PC folk so we no longer have advanced knowledge, I'm hoping they still play catch up on the Primed mods we've missed and he brings Primed Pressure Point this week.. if he does, then that mod alone is basically mandatory to have in the current meta.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #288 on: January 12, 2018, 07:54:08 AM »
Got a rifle riven from the sorties yesterday, unveiling challenge was get 26 kills while sliding without setting off an alert.. Easy.

Turned out to be a tonkor riven with +damage +flight speed +multishot -status during... Promptly sold in trade chat for 750p :up:

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #289 on: January 12, 2018, 08:28:41 AM »
Wow!! Very nice!!

Maybe I should sell my Attetax riven. I do like it though. Unrolled:

+Range
+Attack speed
+Crit damage

Probably would go for a lot..

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #290 on: January 12, 2018, 08:42:26 AM »
Wow!! Very nice!!

Maybe I should sell my Attetax riven. I do like it though. Unrolled:

+Range
+Attack speed
+Crit damage

Probably would go for a lot..

Yep you'd cash in big time with that one, I've seen a +range +speed +slash selling for 1000p in trade chat (not sure if it sold though). To be fair the Atterax doesn't really need a riven to make it god like, but that is a nice riven to help diversify the build.

My favourite Riven I have is for my Zaw (Plague Kripath) that has +Range +Speed +Damage to Grineer... third stat is meh and when I farm more kuva I'll probably do some re-rolls to try to improve it, but for now range and speed means I can drop berserker and have a range of about 13m with primed reach on.

Also a shame that the Hate isnt a more popular weapon as I have a riven for it thats +melee damage +crit chance +crit damage.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #291 on: January 12, 2018, 09:05:19 AM »
Yeah I replace berserker with my riven. I lose a little attack speed but love the extra range.

Lots of people complain about not having hate yet.. you might find a buyer though. List it on Warframe.Market?

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #292 on: January 12, 2018, 09:29:46 AM »
Yeah I replace berserker with my riven. I lose a little attack speed but love the extra range.

Lots of people complain about not having hate yet.. you might find a buyer though. List it on Warframe.Market?

Same, slight drop in attack speed with the riven over berserker, but the extra range is just so much fun.

I have Hate, and the riven makes it quite strong, but it just cant compete with things like the Atterax / Soliac or Polearm Zaws / Lesion / Guandao  / Orthos Prime.

In the last 3 days I've basically been doing nothing but running void fissures (while leveling frames / MR fodder weapons), I've started to get quite a nice collection of vaulted parts:

Weapons / Sentinels
Boar Prime Receiver
Carrier Prime Carapace x2
Carrier Prime Systems x 2
Dakra Prime Handle
Dual Kamas Prime Blueprint
Dual Kamas Prime Handle x3
Hikou Prime Blueprint
Hikou Prime Pouch
Kavasa Prime Band
Nikana Prime Hilt
Soma Prime Blueprint
Vasto Prime Receiver
Vectis Prime Barrel
Vectis Prime Receiver

Warframes
Ash Prime Chassis
Mag Prime Chassis
Mag Prime Systems
Nova Prime Blueprint
Nova Prime Chassis
Nova Prime Systems
Nyx Prime Systems
Saryn Prime Chassis
Saryn Prime Neuroptics
Saryn Prime Systems
Trinity Prime Neuroptics
Vauban Prime Blueprint
Vauban Prime Chassis
Vauban Prime Neuroptics

Also a heads up that a patch just hit PC, so we'll see it on console "soon".. that is changing where to farm certain (standard) frames...

Excalibur from Pluto to Mars - meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril now possess Excalibur parts
Frost from Mars to Ceres - meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril/Captain Vor now possess Frost parts
Trinity from Ceres to Pluto - meaning Ambulas now possess Trinity parts

So long story short.. if anyone doesn't have Trinity, go and farm her immediately! Ambulas is probably the most painful farm to do, so getting her now will be strongly recommended.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #293 on: January 13, 2018, 07:47:12 AM »
Hmm what happened to Baro. Were back to being behind PC hut now 4 visits?

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #294 on: January 13, 2018, 12:20:18 PM »
Hmm what happened to Baro. Were back to being behind PC hut now 4 visits?

Yeah a little annoyed about that... I kind of liked being behind pc as it meant we could farm the ducats and make sure we had what we needed.. But now we are even further behind and have to wait even longer when we see a cool drop on PC

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #295 on: January 13, 2018, 05:24:19 PM »
They had a good week this week. Better save up those Ducats! Even if just to max out the mods and sell them for plat.

Primed Reach (have it)
Primed Continuity (have it)
Primed Mophic Transfer
Primed Cryo Rounds
Prisma Shade
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:26:27 PM by Auldar »

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #296 on: January 13, 2018, 06:19:50 PM »
They had a good week this week. Better save up those Ducats! Even if just to max out the mods and sell them for plat.

Primed Reach (have it)
Primed Continuity (have it)
Primed Mophic Transfer
Primed Cryo Rounds
Prisma Shade

I have reach and continuity as well but the others will be brought. I only spent about 1500 ducats this week and about 500 were on the relics for Aklex Prime.

Got my first Teralyst capture in a PUG too, I was doing the Trinity roll and keeping the lures / others alive so the action isnt that good from my perspective:

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #297 on: January 13, 2018, 10:55:05 PM »
4 Teralyst captures done netted 122 Intact Sentient Cores, 24 Exceptional Cores, 4 Flawless Cores and 4 Brilliant Shards. :up: finally good progress on my Quills rep.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #298 on: January 14, 2018, 06:43:46 AM »
Omg wow! What amp did you use?

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #299 on: January 14, 2018, 09:57:11 AM »
Omg wow! What amp did you use?

Still haven't made a new amp but currently farming the parts I need (fishing mostly) to make a 2-1-2 amp which seems to be the meta.

The group I did the captures with didn't mind I wasn't doing the damage, I just did the lure part and charged them up and kept them and everyone alive. We had the 'meta' group of chroma, volt, harrow and trinity.