Warframe

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
Re: Warframe
« Reply #375 on: February 04, 2018, 12:16:52 PM »
They've since said that they have heard the communities concern about the ember nerf and whilst they will be going ahead with it, they're going to look at embers 1 and 3 abilities to help balance her.

This is the difference between DE and a lot of other devs, at least they listen to the community. Still very bold for them to nerf ember right before the unvaulting.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
  • PSN: Auldar
« Reply #376 on: February 05, 2018, 08:59:47 AM »
Burnt myself out a bit. Taking a break from Warframe for a while..

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #377 on: February 05, 2018, 09:38:07 AM »
Burnt myself out a bit. Taking a break from Warframe for a while..

Bad timing 2 days before the unvaulting :troll:

Know the feeling though, went pretty hard on WF and this past week with MHW has been nice, I'll still put some time into Warframe, especially when they drop the new major content with Umbra, but for now it's not my primary game.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #378 on: February 05, 2018, 02:55:04 PM »
I'm only missing 1 part of one weapon that's being unvaulted so don't need to go too hard. Also need an Ember Prime BP to complete another set for her.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #379 on: February 07, 2018, 12:28:47 PM »
Prime Unvaulting is open. Must admit I brought the Frost Prime one just because I want the Misa Prime Syandana so much.

All relics for the unvaulted are in rotation in the cetus bounties.

Oh.. and the PC version is getting 2 new Eidolons this week:

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
  • PSN: elrast333
« Reply #380 on: February 10, 2018, 09:36:52 PM »
btw there's 3x 2day potatoe alerts on ps4 right now.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #381 on: February 10, 2018, 10:17:22 PM »
btw there's 3x 2day potatoe alerts on ps4 right now.

Ive just been logging on to keep the daily log in rewards ticking over but I was glad I checked and did the alerts. Also baro was primed pressure point :up:

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #382 on: February 24, 2018, 08:35:48 AM »
There's a catalyst alert up.

Also this is the big Baro week.

Just spent 2000 ducats!

Primed Cryo Rounds
Primed Continuity
Primed Reach
Primed Morphic Transfer
Prisma Shade

Also bought the Scimitar skin

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
« Reply #383 on: March 10, 2018, 09:24:54 AM »
Going to put WF on the shelf for a bit, MR16 and most frames unlocked.  Have to keep an eye out for tennocon incase they do something wacky.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #384 on: June 12, 2018, 09:16:03 AM »
I'm still playing this :up: new content hitting PC in June, console to follow, next cinematic questline "the sacrifice" and Excalibur Umbra is finally here.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #385 on: July 04, 2018, 08:40:21 AM »
The Sacrifice (Umbra quest) launches later this week (5th July in US so probably thursday night / friday for us), in case anyone else is still playing.

Tennocon is this weekend as well so there will be further announcements of whats to come over the next 12 months.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #386 on: July 09, 2018, 10:52:18 AM »
Gotta say, love it or hate it, the amount of content that DE pump out for this game, for free, is amazing.

Wrap up from Tennocon 2018:

New open world area on Venus called Fortuna, much larger than the plains of eidolon update:

New "raid like" game mode codenamed Railjack, seamless movement from land to space battle:

Full length gameplay of Fortuna and railjack combined (behind spoiler tag to condense post):

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh and Warframe is coming to Nintendo Switch:

Offline mimix

• Clan Member
  • The Double Deuce (#22)
  • PSN: iammimix
  • Steam: iammimix
« Reply #387 on: July 10, 2018, 10:42:18 AM »
I have been pondering getting back into this.
Might be easier with the FOV shift now I've stopped playing Destiny.

Have watched a few streamers playing to remind me how fast paced this thing is.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #388 on: July 10, 2018, 12:52:13 PM »

The movement is one thing that'll take a bit of practice to get use to, but once you do it's a major part of what makes the game fun. The biggest hill to climb is understanding all the various systems in the game, modding, leveling, mastery, syndicates, etc.. it's easily the biggest downfall of the game, it has little to no form of tutorial and certainly doesnt hold your hand in any way.

Offline mimix

• Clan Member
  • The Double Deuce (#22)
  • PSN: iammimix
  • Steam: iammimix
« Reply #389 on: July 10, 2018, 01:30:07 PM »

The movement is one thing that'll take a bit of practice to get use to, but once you do it's a major part of what makes the game fun. The biggest hill to climb is understanding all the various systems in the game, modding, leveling, mastery, syndicates, etc.. it's easily the biggest downfall of the game, it has little to no form of tutorial and certainly doesnt hold your hand in any way.

Oh yeah, I noticed that when I jumped in last time... and that was before a little while before plains of eidolon.
I think the last time I really played was just after the melee 2.0 update when they really switched up the homebase layout.
I imagine I'll be totally lost if I come back now.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #390 on: July 10, 2018, 07:22:24 PM »
Trinity prime pack available via twitch prime at the moment..

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #391 on: July 11, 2018, 09:20:02 AM »
Trinity prime pack available via twitch prime at the moment..

Yep, and if you have logged into the game in the past 7 days you'll get a free Ash Prime. This was suppose to be a twitch drop for watching Tennocon-Live on Sunday but due to the sheer number of viewers (over 500,000), it broke, so they gave it away to anyone who's played in the past week :up:

Offline elrast333

• Clan Member
« Reply #392 on: July 11, 2018, 10:35:35 AM »
i missed out on the ash prime drop script b/c I dont have a linked twitch account :x

i'll get around to twitch someday  :hypno:

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #393 on: July 11, 2018, 10:53:32 AM »
i missed out on the ash prime drop script b/c I dont have a linked twitch account :x

i'll get around to twitch someday  :hypno:

Ahh that sucks! If I could trade the one I got, I would give it to you as I already have all the frames in the game (excluding standard Hydroid.. still need to farm that guy)

It's easy to do the link, just need a warframe.com account, linked to your PSN and then link the twitch account to your warframe account.

Online spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
  • Origin: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • PSN: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • Steam: spazmanaught
  • Xbox Live: spazmanaught
« Reply #394 on: July 13, 2018, 02:07:40 PM »
Spaz isn't sure who's looking after the clan in Warframe but Aro just contacted me and let me know he's disbanded the one he and Lara were still the leaders of. Spaz wasn't sure if that was the WpR one or if there was another being used. Maybe @AkyraStrike  could have a look with his fancy new colour  :)

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #395 on: July 13, 2018, 02:42:01 PM »
Spaz isn't sure who's looking after the clan in Warframe but Aro just contacted me and let me know he's disbanded the one he and Lara were still the leaders of. Spaz wasn't sure if that was the WpR one or if there was another being used. Maybe @AkyraStrike  could have a look with his fancy new colour  :)

Honestly wasn't even aware there was a clan in Warframe under Pat & Lara. I do have a clan I control in game that a few of us are members of so we could get the frames / weapons researched (it's near enough to 100% researched aside from a handful of the things that need a crazy amount of resources)

Online spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #396 on: July 13, 2018, 02:53:33 PM »

Honestly wasn't even aware there was a clan in Warframe under Pat & Lara. I do have a clan I control in game that a few of us are members of so we could get the frames / weapons researched (it's near enough to 100% researched aside from a handful of the things that need a crazy amount of resources)

No worries it sounds like an old one they must have had from ages ago!

Carry on!

Offline StoneColdHomer

• Leader
  • The Heartless Bastard
  • Origin: StoneColdHomer
  • PSN: StoneColdHomer
  • Steam: Stone_Cold_Homer
  • Xbox Live: StoneColdHomer
« Reply #397 on: July 13, 2018, 03:08:35 PM »

Carry on!

First I have heard of that - I agree with Spaz ( :o :o  ) - carry on.

Online spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #398 on: July 13, 2018, 03:42:50 PM »

Carry on!
I agree with Spaz

Is there another way?  :P   :troll: