• GOD
  • Bogan
  • Origin: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • PSN: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • Steam: spazmanaught
  • Xbox Live: spazmanaught
Re: Destiny 2
« Reply #825 on: June 06, 2018, 10:11:12 AM »
So who's going to pay for Destiny 2 again?

https://www.destinythegame.com/buy?cid=em-d2-1534885.F101

Offline Ant

• Clan Member
  • Retired Red
  • Origin: AntinOz
  • PSN: AntinOz
  • Steam: AntinOz
  • Xbox Live: xxAntinOzxx
« Reply #826 on: June 06, 2018, 11:05:41 AM »
What is it. Fool me once: shame on you; Fool me twice: shame on me; fool me three times: lets not go there.

At least I didn't buy TTK. I am over Destiny.

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #827 on: June 06, 2018, 11:15:48 AM »
What is it. Fool me once: shame on you; Fool me twice: shame on me; fool me three times: lets not go there.

TTK was pretty good to be fair. But Plungie still haven't got D2 Vanilla in a good state. I reckon the pre-order numbers will tell the tale for them!

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
  • PSN: SmashedPumpkinG_
  • Steam: smashedpumpking
« Reply #828 on: June 06, 2018, 12:57:51 PM »

TTK was pretty good to be fair. But Plungie still haven't got D2 Vanilla in a good state. I reckon the pre-order numbers will tell the tale for them!

Changes do sound good, but I think I will wait for some non-shill reviews. Also sounded like no new campaigns for 12 months.

Offline mimix

• Clan Member
  • The Double Deuce (#22)
  • PSN: iammimix
  • Steam: iammimix
« Reply #829 on: June 06, 2018, 01:46:05 PM »
I watched the video of them talking about the new changes and how they are listening to people in this one.

"We're revamping weapons so they all drop with random perks" -- D1 had this and you fkn dropped it
"We're letting you put snipers/shotguns in primary/secondary slots!" -- D1 had this it's not new!!
"The weapons will now have a progression system so you gradually build them up" -- this was D1 at it's core with the unlock perks/levels! WTF Bungie!?

"New supers" -- yeah cool flashy stuff... but whoopdee doo!
"Biggest raid ever with more boss fights than any other raid, secrets & puzzles that unlock/change all the time" -- ok sounds interesting

"We've saved all the community feedback and putting those changes into this release" -- so you can charge us again! and virtually reimpliment all the D1 stuff everyone complained about you removing from the start...Bravo!

Well done Bungie.
*slow clap*

I'm out. Game has become such a bore to play.
The only good thing about the raid the other night was playing with you guys again. The game itself... pfft.

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #830 on: June 06, 2018, 03:03:34 PM »
Pretty much what Mix said + no mention of ditching Eververse! This is the biggest community gripe, so it doesn't sound like they've given one shite about listening to the community!

Not only is Spaz out he's out with a swagger and a big FU to Plungie!

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
« Reply #831 on: June 06, 2018, 05:34:14 PM »

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
  • PSN: Auldar
« Reply #832 on: June 06, 2018, 07:48:27 PM »
Well I'm enjoying it, might pay more. Hell I paid way more for Warframe and gave up after a few months..

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
  • Origin: Slayer7744
  • PSN: Slayer7744
  • Steam: Slayer7744
  • Xbox Live: Slayer7744
« Reply #833 on: June 06, 2018, 08:36:54 PM »
Well I'm enjoying it, might pay more. Hell I paid way more for Warframe and gave up after a few months..

I'll most likely get the $100 combo package as I love the world of Destiny and have been enjoying it since the latest update.

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #834 on: June 07, 2018, 09:17:58 AM »

I'll most likely get the $100 combo package as I love the world of Destiny and have been enjoying it since the latest update.

Spaz absolutely loves Destiny! Will rate as my #2 game behind fallout but the way Plungy and Flactivision have F%^KED up D2 there is no way Spaz is giving them any more coin. Auldar mentioning Warframe is a great example of how it should be done. Spaz admits the latest DLC has been a really good step in the right direction and Spaz will keep on playing it. Lucky the next release is a looooong way away  :)

Offline Leinad300

• Clan Member
  • Origin: Leinad300
  • PSN: Leinad300
« Reply #835 on: June 25, 2018, 03:05:18 PM »
Had my very first Escalation Protocol clear last night, all 7 waves. Did it twice. And it was epic.

The actions were great, with all the suppers going on at the same time from 7-9 people, my PS4 pro struggles with frame rate at times.

Didnít get any weapons though (heard the smg and shorttie are best), but did get a hunter class item at the end.

For those looking for some full on actions thatís not as long as a raid, this is worth trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
« Reply #836 on: July 18, 2018, 11:03:17 AM »

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
« Reply #837 on: July 18, 2018, 04:41:12 PM »
Nathan Fillion will not be returning to Destiny 2 to voice his final lines in the Forsaken expansion, instead voiced by Nolan North.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-07-17-nathan-fillion-replaced-by-nolan-north-for-his-destiny-characters-final-appearance

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
« Reply #838 on: July 18, 2018, 05:01:12 PM »
Nathan Fillion will not be returning to Destiny 2 to voice his final lines in the Forsaken expansion, instead voiced by Nolan North.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-07-17-nathan-fillion-replaced-by-nolan-north-for-his-destiny-characters-final-appearance

I read this earlier and thought about how strange it is to change voice actor before killing the character off anyway, especially when there wont be alot of lines to record. I have been pointing towards budget constraints in past posts.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
  • PSN: Auldar
« Reply #839 on: July 18, 2018, 05:08:16 PM »
He was seen to stop following Bungie around the time the trailer was released.

I suspect there were contract issues. Maybe he wanted more than they were willing to pay for his last lines.

Going to be very strange hearing a different actor. Not sure I'll buy it anyway though.

Offline Leinad300

• Clan Member
  • Origin: Leinad300
  • PSN: Leinad300
« Reply #840 on: July 22, 2018, 08:49:02 AM »
Black hammer is back guys, and is now an exotic - whisper of the worms!

The special mission is challenging and fun.
Brings back memory on many great jumping puzzle moments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mimix

• Clan Member
  • The Double Deuce (#22)
  • PSN: iammimix
  • Steam: iammimix
« Reply #841 on: July 30, 2018, 01:51:39 PM »
D2 is dead to me.
I only played a few missions in Expansion 2 before I let it go. I'd lost interest well before then, but gave it a chance.

I could go on, but I wont. That is all.

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #842 on: July 30, 2018, 02:58:46 PM »
D2 is dead to me.
I only played a few missions in Expansion 2 before I let it go. I'd lost interest well before then, but gave it a chance.

I could go on, but I wont. That is all.

Same for Spaz. With Fortnite catching Spaz's attention it's been easy to let D2 go. And Spaz was never going to give them some more coin again.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #843 on: July 31, 2018, 08:22:31 AM »
Same for Spaz. With Fortnite catching Spaz's attention it's been easy to let D2 go. And Spaz was never going to give them some more coin again.

With just about anything else remotely decent catching my attention D2 is long dead to me. I dont think I've ever been so disappointed in a game, and I was caught up in the no mans sky hype :troll:

Honestly dont know where bungie go from here, I can barely see that it would even be worth continuing with a Destiny 3 (which is the likely situation knowing Activision), they might be better off just continuing to add to D2 and trying to give it a renaissance a-la Warframe experienced over the past 18 months.

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
« Reply #844 on: November 28, 2018, 04:08:34 PM »
Content roadmap.

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
« Reply #845 on: November 28, 2018, 04:21:57 PM »
Great to see a packed content roadmap. Been really enjoying slaughtering enemies with the Thunderlord, the gun is an absolute beast of a weapon. Can't wait for the new horde-like mode.