The Division - End Game

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
  • PSN: M-Rossi
Re: The Division - End Game
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2016, 04:53:28 PM »
I didnt run any alts on Destiny until the House of Wolves dlc dropped. Then I only created 1 alt (same class to use the same gear), which i would use in PoE since you needed etheric light to level the gear, then after that used for raids, basically to get a 2nd chance at loot from the raids.
Ill be doing the same with incursions, basically running 1 alt, switching gear, so its essentially the same character, just getting the 2nd run for the week.

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
  • PSN: SmashedPumpkinG_
  • Steam: smashedpumpking
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2016, 05:10:53 PM »
I would be up for levelling 1 alt - but no rush. It's not very useful until we can complete HM incursion (I am almost capped out in PCs).

Also, I find I need alts now for storage space....can't hold all these weapon skins.

Offline Jykel

• Clan Member
  • Sleep is for the Dead.
  • PSN: Jykel
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2016, 08:41:09 AM »
You can run incursions as many times as you want per week, so you can replay it over and over with 1 character and still get rewards, unlike Destiny's raid system.

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2016, 08:57:12 AM »
You can run incursions as many times as you want per week, so you can replay it over and over with 1 character and still get rewards, unlike Destiny's raid system.
Yep, but the first run you get a "very good" reward while each successive time you get a "good" reward.
I prefer very :)

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2016, 09:08:16 AM »
Yep, but the first run you get a "very good" reward while each successive time you get a "good" reward.

You watch RNG screw you over more often then not.  :troll:

Offline Jykel

• Clan Member
  • Sleep is for the Dead.
  • PSN: Jykel
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2016, 10:46:52 AM »

You watch RNG screw you over more often then not.  :troll:

lol, good reward 1.5% chance,  very good reward 1.5009%  ;) 

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2016, 11:02:36 AM »
I am optimistic but my take from watching the special report, we would get a Guaranteed Gear set reward/he weapon on the first run, while other runs its a chance but not guaranteed.

I noticed after seeing it a few times. It seems the end of the incursion it clearing 15 waves of enemies (like PoE in destiny, survival in Battlefront, and other games) while damaging the ACP. I guess first we need to get into the incursion, play it and actually beat it!