PES 2017 (Pro Evolution Soccer)

Online SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
  • PSN: SmashedPumpkinG_
  • Steam: smashedpumpking
Re: PES 2017 (Pro Evolution Soccer)
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2016, 05:36:01 PM »
 :camp:More goals from ML. First half of season 2 which is in EPL. Nice thumbnail of Coman too....

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
  • PSN: M-Rossi
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2016, 12:40:25 PM »
My players are improving

team is improving too (old image)

(current team)

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2016, 10:29:59 AM »
This has to be the most I have played a soccer game in a decade. Normally a month after release I stop for a few months and pick it up every few months for a bit.
Won the serie a and uefa. Beat Juventus in the italian cup! that was a great match

I really love how important the first touch is. You can really notice it in game, and it feels like playing soccer in real life.

I also had this goal cleared from on the line (whole ball just wasnt over)

Online SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2016, 12:18:22 PM »
Nice goal, and you have some crazy development going. Don't know why mine is so low. Seemed to get less development when I got to the EPL - maybe because there are less games and I am not yet in Europe.

I am taking a break because Top Player difficulty got too easy for me. Way out in front in EPL with an average team. Don't know if I should persevere, increase the difficulty on my current save, or start anew.

Needs to be a patch to fix an issue with your players signed from your own youth system wanting huge salary (compared to other players with same ovr rating). Unlikely to fix it though - unless there are numerous complaints.

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2016, 10:47:55 AM »
I am not sure if I posted this, but I signed the cheapest players I could find with the Creator Team Role, it gives a boost to other players training with the same position.
Most of my players get a boost from 2% - 10%, but most around 5%.

My players have been developing really well

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2017, 10:58:50 AM »
The outdoor season is starting this week, so I have been playing some PES again.
I love the versatility of goals that can be scored in it!

I have a great team of young players that have developed fantastically and still have so much potential!
(Pro tip: recruit the cheapest player with the Creator team role, and just sit him on the bench. I have one for each position, as the role boosts exp/training for any other player with the same position.)

Online SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2017, 11:46:49 AM »
I went back to PES back in December. A lot of changes in the roster - several good players were outright removed from the game - hallilovic and Lucas Andersen for example. Very few free transfers were available but I think there has been another update since then.

I now find the game too easy on the hardest difficulty - I picked the worst English championship side and was going to win promotion in first season.

I picked up fifa17 a couple of weeks ago on sale and I prefer that youth system in career mode......if only the passing felt as good as PES......