• Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
  • Origin: Slayer7744
  • PSN: Slayer7744
  • Steam: Slayer7744
  • Xbox Live: Slayer7744
Re: Rise Of The Tomb Raider
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2016, 11:27:24 PM »
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-19-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-ps4-will-include-a-psvr-chapter-when-it-launches

Rise of the Tomb Raider will include a new chapter featuring PlayStation VR support when it finally launches for PS4 on 11th October.

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, as it has been dubbed, will contain the aforementioned new chapter, named Blood Ties, which can be played with or without a PlayStation VR.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2016, 09:13:16 AM »
Also tt also includes new online co-op Endurance gameplay, outfits, weapons, and Expedition Cards plus all of the previously released DLC. Played this a little on xbox and it's good, if you enjoyed the reboot you will enjoy this.

Offline Ant

• Clan Member
  • Retired Red
  • Origin: AntinOz
  • PSN: AntinOz
  • Steam: AntinOz
  • Xbox Live: xxAntinOzxx
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2016, 11:24:31 AM »
Not sure I liked this enough to buy it again just for a VR chapter.

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
  • PSN: SmashedPumpkinG_
  • Steam: smashedpumpking
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2016, 02:01:22 PM »
I hope ps4 users will let it be known that all this timed exclusive nonsense is not acceptable.

If people voted with their wallets then it would not make good business sense for developers to take wads of cash for timed exclusivity - or at worst they will go to the console with larger user base first. However, if the game sells very well then it will encourage more devs to do the same if the opportunity arises.

I really want to play the game as I enjoyed the last one, but I certainly won't be buying the game anytime near release, or anywhere near full price.

Offline Ant

• Clan Member
  • Retired Red
  • Origin: AntinOz
  • PSN: AntinOz
  • Steam: AntinOz
  • Xbox Live: xxAntinOzxx
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2016, 02:11:28 PM »
I hope ps4 users will let it be known that all this timed exclusive nonsense is not acceptable.

If people voted with their wallets then it would not make good business sense for developers to take wads of cash for timed exclusivity - or at worst they will go to the console with larger user base first. However, if the game sells very well then it will encourage more devs to do the same if the opportunity arises.

I really want to play the game as I enjoyed the last one, but I certainly won't be buying the game anytime near release, or anywhere near full price.

What you pay probably has little affect on the developer/distributor and mostly impacts the retailer.  Unless, of course, distributors discount later in life.

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
  • PSN: SmashedPumpkinG_
  • Steam: smashedpumpking
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2016, 02:38:43 PM »

What you pay probably has little affect on the developer/distributor and mostly impacts the retailer.  Unless, of course, distributors discount later in life.

I'm not sure how Sony organise their digital distribution, but in price markdowns on other platforms the devs get less $$.

Lower initial sales for both physical (retailers would not be ordering new stock) and digital would send a message.  If people waited to buy it digital for $20 the suits would have a field day analyzing that sales data.

Offline kunfushun

• Clan Member
  • DoTA2/Overwatch Addict
  • Origin: kunfushun
  • PSN: kunfushun
  • Steam: _kunfushun
  • Xbox Live: theKunfushun
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2016, 04:27:13 PM »
ooooh nice! but i think ill wait till its sub $30 again.
🐵💤

Offline euphoricx

• Clan Member
  • Nice to mole you
    • euphoricx channel
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2016, 11:19:02 AM »
Same I will probably wait until it's cheap, lately with the pattern of games price dropping within a month or 2 after release there is no rush for me

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2016, 03:58:08 AM »
Rise of The Tomb Raider will also ship with Pro support.

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2016, 11:58:42 PM »

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2017, 11:20:43 PM »
Might be time for a replay when I get my Scorpio.

Offline kunfushun

• Clan Member
  • DoTA2/Overwatch Addict
  • Origin: kunfushun
  • PSN: kunfushun
  • Steam: _kunfushun
  • Xbox Live: theKunfushun
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2017, 11:36:50 PM »
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

This is this month's main game on humble bundle monthly. $12 USD on PC. Pretty sure it's steam redeemable key like most their games. I got xcom 2 for $12 in one of their past monthly bundles.

You can cancel right after you sign up and still receive the hidden games that are revealed at the end of bundle month.

Make sure you are purchasing from your steams location as I placed my order of xcom 2 while I was overseas and received a SEA key which was not redeemable in my Australian steam account, luckily I was able to contact support and swap it for an Australian key without any issues.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 11:40:38 PM by kunfushun »
🐵💤