Jurassic World: Evolution

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
  • PSN: M-Rossi
Re: Jurassic World: Evolution
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2018, 11:30:24 PM »
I had a carnivore pen in the middle of my first island, later when i went back to it and expanded, i then wasnt using the pen for a while. I added an anky and struthi, shortly after i looked in it and 10 or so goats where running around since i left the live feeder lol

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2018, 11:36:43 PM »
Got my first Trex!
Been putting other dinos in for it to play with and boost its rating!

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
  • Origin: Slayer7744
  • PSN: Slayer7744
  • Steam: Slayer7744
  • Xbox Live: Slayer7744
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2018, 12:35:36 AM »
How long are you guys spending on each island before moving onto the next?

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2018, 12:41:32 PM »
First island I 4 stared, 2nd 3 star and only spent the least time, 3rd island I got 3.5 star and 2 stars 4th island so far. After each unlock I went back to the first to test unlocks out and it's almost 5 stars. Played maybe 15 - 20 hours.
The next islands unlock stuff but I'm always strapped for cash so I go back to the first where I have 50million to test etc. Then I can implement without wasting resources.

Online AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2018, 05:10:15 PM »
5 starred isla matanceros and had about 26mil in the bank before I moved on to the 2nd island.. Working on that now, currently 3 star and just breed my first raptors

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2018, 05:16:16 PM »
5 starred isla matanceros and had about 26mil in the bank before I moved on to the 2nd island.. Working on that now, currently 3 star and just breed my first raptors

Just be prepared when a storm comes, the raptors are not fans!

Online AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2018, 05:52:11 PM »

Just be prepared when a storm comes, the raptors are not fans!

Yep.. Less than half hour since I posted and a storm hit and my 4 raptors got and killed multiple people haha

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2018, 06:25:57 PM »
This update introduces three new dig sites, a cast of new dinosaurs which you can bring to your island, new InGen database entries and a number of fixes and improvements to the base game.

Guests will be pouring onto your island to see two brand new herbivores, the feisty Stygimoloch, and the horn-adorned Sinoceratops. Each will have their own comfort requirements, so get those enclosures ready!

And, if you feel like youíre an expert in crisis management, youíll also see the arrival of three new carnivores, the terrific and terrifying Baryonyx, Carnotaurus and Allosaurus. Donít put them too close to your guests though. They bite, chew and swallow whole.

Alongside these toothy predators stands the star of the show: the horrifying and one-of-a-kind, Indoraptor! Havenít yet had the pleasure to come face to face with this monstrosity? Get yourself to a screening of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (to prepare yourself) orÖ simply introduce one into your park!

This update is out today on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One!

Please find the Release Notes below for all the details:

New Content
Added new dinosaurs with unlocks from Fallen Kingdom film:
- Indoraptor
- Baryonyx
- Stygimoloch
- Carnotaurus
- Allosaurus
- Sinoceratops

Added new dig sites to support new dinosaurs
- Smokejack Clay Pit, Surrey, UK
- La Colonia Formation, Chubut Province, Argentina
- Xingezhuang Formation, Shandong, China
- Updated some existing dig sites for the new dinosaurs

Added new character bios and unlocks to the InGen database:
- Iris Carroll
- Benjamin Lockwood
- Franklin Webb
- Maisie Lockwood
- Zia Rodriguezo
- Eli Mills
- Ken Wheatley
- Gunnar Eversoll

Fixes and Improvements
Various stability fixes
Various performance improvements
Localisation updates and text fixes
Controller layout screens added
Animation improvements
Audio additions
4x4 AI improvements
Various hit check and pathing improvements
Dinosaur ragdoll enhancements
Dinosaurs will now fight on steeper slopes
Various UI fixes and improvements
Fixed helicopters falling out of the sky on loading
Fix for Dinosaurs stuck in panicked and terrorising states
Contracts now show the correct progress
General contract fixes
Helicopters now try their best to avoid monorails
Dinosaurs try to avoid fighting underwater
Dinosaur Ingen DB Bio fixes
Prevention of medicating dead dinosaurs
Logo added to the red ranger vehicle

https://t.co/9RFRlfUz6d
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 06:27:54 PM by Slayer7744 »

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2018, 01:50:03 PM »
I think I'll be a while off unlocking them. My islands are all around 4 stars and just unlocked the 5th island but I've barely done any missions or contracts.
I get caught up in just replacing old dead dinos, resupplying feeders, fixing fences and sending dig teams / extracting fossils. Then a couple of hours have passed and I gotta get up for work in 5 hours! That's pretty much how the last week has been (with the world cup on next to me  :up: )
I have been enjoying it and dropping random dinos in my trex enclosure is always fun  :troll:

Online AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2018, 08:36:17 AM »
I get caught up in just replacing old dead dinos, resupplying feeders, fixing fences and sending dig teams / extracting fossils.

They need to seriously take a look at the lifespan of the dinos, once you get to a good size park of 75+ like I had going on Isla Tacano, all you do is replace dead dinos... I've 5 stars the first 2 islands, can't quite get Tacano to five due to my facilities rating. Everyone's always wanted more food, drink and shops.. this is a theme park not a shopping mall!

So I moved on to Isla Pena to unlock more buildings so I can go back to Tacano later... Isla Pena is a bit tricky.. I though I was doing ok... then a cyclone hit and released my 5 raptors, who promptly cost me a few hundred thousand in law suits... then after I had through I'd fix the situation and dropped the raptors back into their pen, they immediately broke out again and racked up another few hundred thousand in damages.. next thing I know my profit per minute is negative $400,000 and I'm 1.6mil in debt...

Managed to crawl out of that hole with some sales and stabilised my income but called it a night there to watch the world cup.

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2018, 10:27:43 PM »
They need to have some unlocks that automate certain things for you, of course to start you do it manually but later you want feeders to auto top up. Dino dies, replace it with the same etc..

I can't work out the first needs sometimes.
On one park.i have full staff and am making 20k per building while on another with identical buildings and dino in a similar proximity I have barely any any guests in the buildings...

Online AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2018, 08:37:55 AM »
They need to have some unlocks that automate certain things for you, of course to start you do it manually but later you want feeders to auto top up. Dino dies, replace it with the same etc..

A little bit more automation wouldnt go astray, but the game is fairly light on the management mechanics as is so it might make it feel even more light on involvement, but they definitely need to look at the dinos dying.. even having a dino with a 100yr lifespan dies multiple times over the course of an island, bit silly really.

I 5 starred Isla Pena last night, just finishing off the missions to get the unlocks before I move onto Isla Sorna. Looking at the trophy list, I think this game will be one I can platinum.

Offline Ant

• Clan Member
  • Retired Red
  • Origin: AntinOz
  • PSN: AntinOz
  • Steam: AntinOz
  • Xbox Live: xxAntinOzxx
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2018, 11:01:12 AM »
On one park.i have full staff and am making 20k per building while on another with identical buildings and dino in a similar proximity I have barely any any guests in the buildings...

Because everyone is going to the first park?

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2018, 12:00:31 PM »
Because everyone is going to the first park?
I think it's more to do with things being radius based on its calculations.

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2018, 12:12:46 AM »

I fell off the wagon this past week due to this issue. I want to do all these other things but my feeders constantly need resupplying. I wish we could set up a roster to automate the feeders.

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2018, 12:41:04 PM »
I fell off the wagon this past week due to this issue. I want to do all these other things but my feeders constantly need resupplying. I wish we could set up a roster to automate the feeders.
I have been busy with other stuff so havent gamed much this week. But the few times I jumped in, I played a couple of hours and didnt make any progress on my 3rd or 4th islands (both about 4 star) since all I was doing was replacing dead dinos, re supplying feeders, sending expeditions out and researching fossils. I guess I am increasing my geneomes, but it felt like I didnt really achieve much. I unlocked the 5th island but wasnt ready to jump in yet.
I really want to just focus on missions and get some unlocks to get new dinos and facilities etc.

Online AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2018, 08:56:52 AM »
I've 5 starred the first 4 islands and finished all the missions bar 1 on Sorna, can't quite 5 star Sorna as the facility rating is killing my ass, if the guests arent complaining about food or drinks then it's dinosaur viability (yet my paddocks are almost completely visible from all angles), then just when I think it might creep up to 5 stars.. a tornado hits and releases my Indominus Rex..  :facepalm:

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2018, 12:52:35 PM »
I've 5 starred the first 4 islands and finished all the missions bar 1 on Sorna, can't quite 5 star Sorna as the facility rating is killing my ass, if the guests arent complaining about food or drinks then it's dinosaur viability (yet my paddocks are almost completely visible from all angles), then just when I think it might creep up to 5 stars.. a tornado hits and releases my Indominus Rex..  :facepalm:
Haha
I saw a storm defense meme with emperor Palpatine "They could prevent storm damage to others but couldn't prevent on themselves... ironic "
I really need to make some more time to play this as the indominus rex is my son's favourite and he wants me to get it to battle. I personally am glad jw3 will have no more hybrids, the hybrids in jw alive (mobile game) are crazy.