NeverWinter

Offline Pat

• Spammer
  • Origin: AroGantz
  • PSN: AroGantz
  • Steam: AroGantz
NeverWinter
« on: March 19, 2013, 03:05:39 AM »
Sign up for the beta this weekend http://www.geforce.co.uk/games-applications/pc-games/neverwinter/deals-promotions, I have a code but won't be home to use it so if anyone wants it PM me :)
kunfushun [02|Feb 03:39 PM]:   a few of us here have router only ac68u, n66u. I'm sure i can speak for them and man i love my asus router, thank frack i didnt go apple

Offline raz81

• Clan Member
  • Troll Master
  • PSN: raz81
  • Steam: raz81
Re: NeverWinter
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 08:41:19 PM »
Beta starts soon. I have all the old neverwinter pc games but i never played them for some reason :( and i was sooo keen

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/MMORPG-Action-RPG-Neverwinter-Perfect-World-Open-Beta,21859.html

Offline Pat

• Spammer
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 12:13:25 AM »
Beta starts soon. I have all the old neverwinter pc games but i never played them for some reason :( and i was sooo keen

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/MMORPG-Action-RPG-Neverwinter-Perfect-World-Open-Beta,21859.html

Played both NWN and had a crack at persistent worlds but was too much of a n00b to work it out, I'm looking forward to this.
kunfushun [02|Feb 03:39 PM]:   a few of us here have router only ac68u, n66u. I'm sure i can speak for them and man i love my asus router, thank frack i didnt go apple

Offline Pat

• Spammer
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 04:43:36 PM »
This is now in open beta http://nw.perfectworld.com/

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
  • Origin: Slayer7744
  • PSN: Slayer7744
  • Steam: Slayer7744
  • Xbox Live: Slayer7744
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 06:07:31 PM »
Trying to register and says my username is invalid and my emails do not match. My username is letters and numbers only and my emails do match.  >:(

Offline Pat

• Spammer
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 09:54:37 PM »
Trying to register and says my username is invalid and my emails do not match. My username is letters and numbers only and my emails do match.  >:(

Lara is having the same issue mate, I made my account months ago and had no issues signing in today.

Here is a review to get you excited http://www.gamezone.com/originals/2013/05/01/neverwinter-might-be-the-best-free-to-play-mmorpg-yet

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask_login/iss/reg/session/L3RpbWUvMTM2NzQ5NTc3My9zaWQvRHRqb2xhcGw%3D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 09:58:12 PM by AroGantz »

Offline Ant

• Clan Member
  • Retired Red
  • Origin: AntinOz
  • PSN: AntinOz
  • Steam: AntinOz
  • Xbox Live: xxAntinOzxx
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 02:22:52 PM »
weird, I was already registered...

Offline Pat

• Spammer
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 03:47:32 PM »
Slayer, I made an account for Lara today without any issues, maybe they had some server issues yesterday.

Offline Pat

• Spammer
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 06:06:55 PM »
I made a half-elf thief today and I am liking the game, it will be interesting to see how the party system works.

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
  • Origin: Slayer7744
  • PSN: Slayer7744
  • Steam: Slayer7744
  • Xbox Live: Slayer7744
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2013, 06:20:59 PM »
Yep, made an account no trouble today. Definitely was something wrong yesterday.

Offline Pat

• Spammer
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2013, 06:39:08 PM »
Cool, we need to get 5 players to level 15 to start a Guild if it is in the Beta, I'll look into it more when I am on next.

Offline StoneColdHomer

• Leader
  • The Heartless Bastard
  • Origin: StoneColdHomer
  • PSN: StoneColdHomer
  • Steam: Stone_Cold_Homer
  • Xbox Live: StoneColdHomer
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 07:43:44 PM »
Don't know if I will like this, but downloading now.

I'll give it a shot  :o. Not costing me anything at this stage

Damn the download is SLOW :(, even via the torrent

Edit: overdrive kicked in 1.hrs estimated to finish
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 07:48:59 PM by StoneColdHomer »

Offline Pat

• Spammer
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2013, 07:49:20 PM »
Homer, if you like games like Guild Wars and Diablo you'll like this, if you don't you won't :)

I joined the Mindflayer server.

Offline StoneColdHomer

• Leader
  • The Heartless Bastard
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 07:58:10 PM »
Homer, if you like games like Guild Wars and Diablo you'll like this, if you don't you won't :)

I joined the Mindflayer server.

I have never player either so you can say I'm a Virgin at this style of game.  :o

I'll still give it a shot

Offline Pat

• Spammer
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2013, 10:57:56 PM »
Start off as a tank first up until you get the gist of it Homer.

To add friends you have to click the social button on the top of the screen and add 'character name@username', mine is Enna Silverkin@arogantz.

Offline foxhound_one

• Clan Member
  • Life's short, Grow tall!
    • youtube
  • Origin: foxhound_one
  • PSN: foxhound_one
  • Steam: foxhound one
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 06:16:17 PM »
seems the register system is a little screwed up.  Tried registering a few times and got errors every time and I might have registered twice.

Offline Pat

• Spammer
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 06:44:36 PM »
seems the register system is a little screwed up.  Tried registering a few times and got errors every time and I might have registered twice.

They were having a few server issues at around the time you were posting this mate, just try to sign in to the site and it'll let you know if you have registered properly.

Offline stonecoldstavros

• Clan Member
  • stavros
  • Origin: stonecoldstavros
  • PSN: stonecoldstavros
  • Steam: stonecoldstavros
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 06:47:34 PM »
my character is supposedly.

stavros@stonecoldstavros

add me and play with me ;)

Offline Pat

• Spammer
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 06:58:20 PM »
I sent a friends request.

Offline foxhound_one

• Clan Member
    • youtube
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2013, 07:07:05 PM »
Won't let me create a character so i give up.

Offline Pat

• Spammer
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2013, 07:18:57 PM »
Won't let me create a character so i give up.

That would most likely be because the servers are down.

Offline foxhound_one

• Clan Member
    • youtube
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2013, 07:30:38 PM »

They were having a few server issues at around the time you were posting this mate, just try to sign in to the site and it'll let you know if you have registered properly.
I thought you meant in that reply that they were back up, will try tomorrow then.

Offline Pat

• Spammer
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2013, 08:04:53 PM »

I thought you meant in that reply that they were back up, will try tomorrow then.

No, the website was back up and if you could sign in to that it would mean the registration worked but the servers were still down but they are back up now :)

Offline StoneColdHomer

• Leader
  • The Heartless Bastard
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2013, 04:10:56 PM »
My characters name is Barakas Balorfist

Offline Ant

• Clan Member
  • Retired Red
  • Origin: AntinOz
  • PSN: AntinOz
  • Steam: AntinOz
  • Xbox Live: xxAntinOzxx
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2013, 07:15:36 PM »
I will check what server I signed up on.  Won't kill me to restart anyway, it crashed on me