Destiny 2 - Faction Rally

Offline Leinad300

• Clan Member
  • Origin: Leinad300
  • PSN: Leinad300
Destiny 2 - Faction Rally
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2017, 08:42:36 AM »
The scout rifle is very similar to Call to Serve, but review said not as useful.

It doesn’t replace nor compare to the top scout rifle like Nameless Midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:03:19 AM by Leinad300 »

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
Re: Destiny 2 - Faction Rally
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2017, 08:58:07 AM »
The scout rifle is very similar to Call to Serve, but review said not as useful.

It doesn’t not replace nor compare to the top scout rifle like Nameless Midnight.

Pretty much sums it up, no scout rifle even comes close to Nameless Midnight really, well, Mida, but then your exotic slot is gone.

Has anyone picked it up from DO yet? Can someone confirm the power level it drops at? (at the very least it might make good infusion fuel)

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
  • Origin: Slayer7744
  • PSN: Slayer7744
  • Steam: Slayer7744
  • Xbox Live: Slayer7744
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2017, 09:06:36 AM »
I had Nameless Midnight as my first Legendary but I did something with it that I can't remember. I'm hoping I put it on my alt character.

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
  • Origin: Slayer7744
  • PSN: Slayer7744
  • Steam: Slayer7744
  • Xbox Live: Slayer7744
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2017, 09:08:22 AM »

It doesn’t not replace nor compare to the top scout rifle like Nameless Midnight.

Pretty much sums it up, no scout rifle even comes close to Nameless Midnight really, well, Mida, but then your exotic slot is gone.

Has anyone picked it up from DO yet? Can someone confirm the power level it drops at? (at the very least it might make good infusion fuel)

I believe the PL of the weapon is relative to your current PL as I'm seeing screenshots of people picking it up that all show different PL's.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2017, 09:12:31 AM »
I had Nameless Midnight as my first Legendary but I did something with it that I can't remember. I'm hoping I put it on my alt character.

Nameless midnight can be picked up from Zavala as a reward for completing 2 strikes milestone (prerequisite for nightfall), so if you have an alt you haven't done that on yet it's very easy to get, otherwise it's a random drop from leveling up Zavala.

I believe the PL of the weapon is relative to your current PL as I'm seeing screenshots of people picking it up that all show different PL's.

Makes sense, was hoping it was a set high level drop but that wouldn't be the bungie way :troll:

Offline Leinad300

• Clan Member
  • Origin: Leinad300
  • PSN: Leinad300
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2017, 07:58:27 AM »
The new faction rally token farming.
Enjoy!

https://m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk