Hello

Offline thechimby

• Trial Clan Member
Hello
« on: November 02, 2017, 03:29:12 PM »
Hey everyone.

I've applied for the Destiny 2 clan. I'm a 31-year-old casual player from Melbourne looking to jump into some group PvE content when time permits.

I'm only level 18 atm, having only picked up the game late last week.

I have a one game at a time rule, so any time on the PS4 will be spent playing Destiny 2.

I'm familiar with clans, having been a WoW fiend in a past life and a very active member of a number of clans.

Hopefully, you'll accept my application.

Also, I like hiking, I only point this out because this emoji is awesome: :camp:

Offline Ant

• Clan Member
  • Retired Red
  • Origin: AntinOz
  • PSN: AntinOz
  • Steam: AntinOz
  • XBLive: xxAntinOzxx
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 03:38:11 PM »
Welcome to our little corner of the web. Have a look around and, if you like what you see, head over here http://thewhirlpoolresistance.com/index.php/topic,11.350.html and apply for a trial membership. Someone will then accept you as a Newbie member in the Destiny clan as well.
I broke my sig :-(

Offline Leinad300

• Clan Member
  • Origin: Leinad300
  • PSN: Leinad300
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 03:43:14 PM »
Welcome
Fellow Melbourian here and plays pretty much destiny only :)

Feel free to add me on psn (Leinad300)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
  • Origin: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • PSN: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • Steam: spazmanaught
  • XBLive: spazmanaught
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 04:07:50 PM »
Welcome and hello,

Spaz is currently only really playing D2 so feel free to hit me up if you are online. I'm going to start running my Hunter shortly to prove how rubbish they are. #Forthepuppies

O.T  :camp:  is a legitimate strategy  :P

Offline Ant

• Clan Member
  • Retired Red
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 04:34:05 PM »
We really should try and setup a Melbourne Meat and Greet at some stage, there appears to be a lot of us Mexicans here these days.

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
  • Origin: Slayer7744
  • PSN: Slayer7744
  • Steam: Slayer7744
  • XBLive: Slayer7744
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 04:35:05 PM »
Welcome to the site Chimby!

You'll find plenty of raid/nightfall teams teaming up every week.

As Ant said, head on over and request a trial, 30 days and 30 posts and we'll sacrifice a zombie goat to become a full member.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 04:48:27 PM »
We really should try and setup a Melbourne Meat and Greet at some stage call in an exterminator, there appears to be a lot of us Mexicans here these days.

FTFY :troll:

Welcome to the site chimby

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
  • PSN: SmashedPumpkinG_
  • Steam: smashedpumpking
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 06:47:09 PM »
Hey @thechimby , welcome to the site.

Even though my D2 game time has dropped off to only doing 1 raid per week, I will probably see you there sometime.

We have been setting up raid groups for Wed+thurs, and Fri(+Sat) - check out the "clan nights and competitions" part of the forum to sign up for the raids.

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
  • PSN: M-Rossi
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 07:28:35 PM »
Welcome
I'm also casually playing when time permits. Currently playing Shadow of War

Offline StoneColdHomer

• Leader
  • The Heartless Bastard
  • Origin: StoneColdHomer
  • PSN: StoneColdHomer
  • Steam: Stone_Cold_Homer
  • XBLive: StoneColdHomer
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 08:36:58 PM »
Hi and welcome to our dank smelly corner of the web.

D2 is now part of my history, and I must let it go  :-\.

COD FTW  :troll:

Offline Bruce_Leeroy

• Clan Member
  • PSN: BruceLeeRoy_88
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 07:32:52 AM »
Welcome to the site mate!

Offline mimix

• Officer
  • The Double Deuce (#22)
  • PSN: iammimix
  • Steam: iammimix
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2017, 08:08:12 AM »
Welcome to Awesome! This is the place to be!

Hit me up on D2 if you want someone to run with. I'm on most nights lately just running about doing random crap or crucible.

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2017, 08:34:01 AM »
We really should try and setup a Melbourne Meat and Greet at some stage call in an exterminator, there appears to be a lot of us Mexicans here these days.

lmao well played @AkyraStrike  You are now only weirdo level 4 to Spaz   :P

Offline mimix

• Officer
  • The Double Deuce (#22)
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2017, 09:06:49 AM »

lmao well played @AkyraStrike  You are now only weirdo level 4 to Spaz   :P

:o You can get downgraded??!?  meh, i'll keep my max rank thanks :troll:

Offline blue_bear1

• Officer
  • There can be only one
  • Origin: bluebbear1
  • PSN: blue_bear1
  • Steam: blue_bear1
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2017, 11:27:49 AM »
Howdy and welcome to our forum

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
  • PSN: Auldar
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2017, 11:37:51 AM »
Welcome! Not sure what I'm playing at the moment. Hoping D2 brings back some reasons to grind harder. Mucking around in Warframe a bit too.

Offline PakHin_Heat

• Clan Member
  • PSN: pakhin_lau
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2017, 08:24:19 PM »
Welcome to the forum!
Add my psn if you want someone to run mission with  :)
Nintendo SW-0354-8208-4517

Offline thechimby

• Trial Clan Member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 12:40:19 PM »
Hey all, sorry I've not really posted much yet. Been working my way through all the solo content and capping out my gear. I'm super keen to get into some heroic strikes, play some crucible or even try some raids. I think I need to complete my 'trial' before I can see the raids forum, which makes sense.

Who's keen? I can add your PSN or just grab you in the clan when you come online.

Offline mimix

• Officer
  • The Double Deuce (#22)
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 01:43:15 PM »
Hey all, sorry I've not really posted much yet. Been working my way through all the solo content and capping out my gear. I'm super keen to get into some heroic strikes, play some crucible or even try some raids. I think I need to complete my 'trial' before I can see the raids forum, which makes sense.

Who's keen? I can add your PSN or just grab you in the clan when you come online.

I'm not currently playing D2, but that'll change when the next DLC drops (assume it'll be the case for most people)

Feel free to add me though and flick me a msg if you see me online. If it's actually me and not the kids, i'll happily switch games and join you.
<-- psn

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 01:49:20 PM »

I'm not currently playing D2, but that'll change when the next DLC drops (assume it'll be the case for most people)

Feel free to add me though and flick me a msg if you see me online. If it's actually me and not the kids, i'll happily switch games and join you.
<-- psn

This!

Also Spaz is better than @mimix    :troll: :kissmyass:

Offline Ant

• Clan Member
  • Retired Red
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2017, 03:10:28 PM »

Head over to the trial thread (link in a previous message) and apply for your trial, this will open up a bit more of the forum for you including clan nights. It will also allow you to apply for WpR clan membership on Destiny 2 which is a good way to pick up free engrams each week. Not as good now as when everyone was full on.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Clan Member
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2017, 09:16:35 AM »
Not as good now as when everyone was full on since Bungie screwed the pooch on numerous things.

FTFY  :troll:

But yes, +1 to Mimix's comment, will be back in once the DLC hits, at the very least to check out the new content and hope for improvements. Otherwise Warframe beckons.

Offline thechimby

• Trial Clan Member
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2017, 11:14:30 AM »

Head over to the trial thread (link in a previous message) and apply for your trial, this will open up a bit more of the forum for you including clan nights. It will also allow you to apply for WpR clan membership on Destiny 2 which is a good way to pick up free engrams each week. Not as good now as when everyone was full on.

I'm already in the Destiny 2 clan and picking up those sweet sweet free engrams each week. I don't see a lot of players online very often, mostly just myself, but I could be playing at odd times or not paying a lot of attention.

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
  • PSN: SmashedPumpkinG_
  • Steam: smashedpumpking
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2017, 02:47:24 PM »

I'm already in the Destiny 2 clan and picking up those sweet sweet free engrams each week. I don't see a lot of players online very often, mostly just myself, but I could be playing at odd times or not paying a lot of attention.

@thechimby  please check your PMs

Last week was the first time we failed to have numbers for a weekly raid, so we had active players for quite a while. Hopefully can team up with you when the DLC drops.

Offline thechimby

• Trial Clan Member
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2017, 03:13:34 PM »
Cheers @SmashedPumpkin