Lincoln Tunnel

Offline Tweakzero

• Clan Member
  • I don't think you act stupid, I'm sure it's real
  • PSN: Tweakzero
  • Steam: Tweakzero
Lincoln Tunnel
« on: March 24, 2016, 05:42:07 PM »
Ok so after watching some vids and also experimenting ourselves i think we can get Lincoln tunnel done in like 15 mins if that.

Part 1. run straight past everything all the way to the ladder that take you to the snipers platform (normaly this is after 2 lots of enemies but it can be skipped). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAfBbf5Iv4o&ab_channel=PETERCHAN
Part 2. still need to kill 3 waves of enemies here.
part 3. kill 2 guys near re-stock box and run back to the orange barrier - kill all but one mob wait for timer to tick out.
part 4. you still need to kill 3 waves before the boss.
part 5. pop organised and timed ultimates and just rush the boss. (see @M-Rossi  's link he posted of us doing it)
part 6. kill whats left.

doing it this way stops you from having to kill 6 thats right 6 waves which we have done in under 30 mins so this should significantly reduce our rush time for it.

i also have an idea i havent checked yet to farm PC and purples.
i noticed that at the end of the Tunnel mission even if you kill the boss you dont "finish" the mission sooooo im thinking do it on hard. get to the boss rush him grab loot - die. respawn (no idea if the boss will spawn again will have to try when i get home) then kill him again rinse n repeat if this work it will be faster than the good ol Bullet king. also please for the love of Bob if it does work dont post it on reddit.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 06:02:13 PM by Tweakzero »

Offline Ant

• Clan Member
  • Retired Red
  • Origin: AntinOz
  • PSN: AntinOz
  • Steam: AntinOz
  • Xbox Live: xxAntinOzxx
Re: Lincoln Tunnel
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 12:17:27 PM »
Pulled this out to it's own post, just to keep what is almost a spoiler out of the main thread.  Also makes this easier for you to find!

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
  • PSN: SmashedPumpkinG_
  • Steam: smashedpumpking
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 12:33:46 PM »
We worked out that the boss will only drop loot and Phoenix credits once per mission.

Last timed run on challenging was 18 minutes with @SmashedPumpkin @AkyraStrike @M-Rossi @Tweakzero

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
  • PSN: M-Rossi
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 09:11:06 AM »