• GOD
  • Bogan
  • Origin: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • PSN: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • Steam: spazmanaught
  • Xbox Live: spazmanaught
Re: Warmind Expansion
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 03:06:53 PM »
lol rehashed D1 content? Well played Plungie!

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
  • Origin: Slayer7744
  • PSN: Slayer7744
  • Steam: Slayer7744
  • Xbox Live: Slayer7744
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 03:13:59 PM »
lol rehashed D1 content? Well played Plungie!

Yeah, they said "new enemies" but it's probably just the same old Fallen enemies rehashed with a different colour and some pretty particles floating around them. NEW! :facepalm:

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
  • PSN: Auldar
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 04:22:42 PM »
Probably be more successful if they launched an expansion on D1..

Offline mimix

• Officer
  • The Double Deuce (#22)
  • PSN: iammimix
  • Steam: iammimix
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 08:27:07 AM »
My first thought when reading this was "oh great, thanks for the interruption Bungie".
It's going to break up my game time on Fortnite and God of War.

If this was D1 era, i'd be super pumped for it.
But D2 has been a disappointment. I've played the story and done what I needed for other DLC content but haven't been all over it, hammering out strikes, nightfalls and raids like we did in D1.

But I feel obliged to play the new dlc because I threw $150 at the rubbish.

In no way have I got anywhere near my monies worth like D1. At half the price I'd still feel ripped off.

I'll be skipping the next Bungie game even if it reviews 11/10.

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 08:35:37 AM »
My first thought when reading this was "oh great, thanks for the interruption Bungie".
It's going to break up my game time on Fortnite and God of War.

If this was D1 era, i'd be super pumped for it.
But D2 has been a disappointment. I've played the story and done what I needed for other DLC content but haven't been all over it, hammering out strikes, nightfalls and raids like we did in D1.

But I feel obliged to play the new dlc because I threw $150 at the rubbish.

In no way have I got anywhere near my monies worth like D1. At half the price I'd still feel ripped off.

I'll be skipping the next Bungie game even if it reviews 11/10.

@mimix pretty much sums up what Spaz was thinking as well (just not as kool as the way Spaz thinks of things :P )

O.T What's Fortnite like? Since Tracey Flimshlop bagged it I've been meaning to have a look.

Offline mimix

• Officer
  • The Double Deuce (#22)
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 08:55:32 AM »

@mimix pretty much sums up what Spaz was thinking as well (just not as kool as the way Spaz thinks of things :P )

O.T What's Fortnite like? Since Tracey Flimshlop bagged it I've been meaning to have a look.

Hahah. I'm never good at describing things as you Spaz.

I like it, takes a little to get used to since it's 1 life per match, but it's been taking up all my game time of late.
Can be a little boring when you squad with 4 players and you die early. You're left watching everyone else play on, but matches are normally <15minutes and unless you run off solo, you don't normally die alone :P

But it's a nice change from other games. 3rd person play, last man standing style battle with the ability to destroy buildings and build your own forts.
The randomness of weapons and picking your fights at risk of alerting others to your position makes it interesting.

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 08:59:16 AM »

I like it, takes a little to get used to since it's 1 life per match, but it's been taking up all my game time of late.
Can be a little boring when you squad with 4 players and you die early. You're left watching everyone else play on, but matches are normally <15minutes and unless you run off solo, you don't normally die alone :P

But it's a nice change from other games. 3rd person play, last man standing style battle with the ability to destroy buildings and build your own forts.
The randomness of weapons and picking your fights at risk of alerting others to your position makes it interesting.

So team-kills and blowing things up! Sounds like WpR 100%  :)

Offline mimix

• Officer
  • The Double Deuce (#22)
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 09:14:02 AM »

So team-kills and blowing things up! Sounds like WpR 100%  :)

No team kills @spazmanaught, though you can throw boogie bombs at them (makes them dance for 5 seconds or so and they can't shoot) or impulse grenades (non explosive blast like a massive uppercut to send them back 10m+)

Get on it.

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2018, 02:12:55 PM »

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2018, 05:01:22 PM »

Here’s what’s coming in Destiny 2’s Warmind expansion
https://www.polygon.com/2018/4/24/17273134/destiny-2-warmind-expansion-mars-hive-pvp

Bungie: New enemies! New locations!

Also Bungie: The Hive are back and on Mars!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 05:14:28 PM by Slayer7744 »

Offline euphoricx

• Clan Member
  • Nice to mole you
    • euphoricx channel
« Reply #11 on: Today at 06:41:33 AM »
Destiny 2 Expansion II: Warmind

"Help Ana Bray, a long-lost Guardian, stop an ancient Hive army on Mars. Experience an all-new Raid Lair: Spire of Stars, Strikes, Story Missions and discover new weapons, armour and gear"

:sleep: