• PSN: Slayer7744
  • Steam: Slayer7744
  • Xbox Live: Slayer7744
Re: Fallout 76
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2018, 04:59:43 AM »
Beta code is in!

Booyaiaiaiaiaiahaihaiahiaihia boi!

Got mine too.
How did you get beta code?   Preordered mine day after reveal and still nothing. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preordered mine from EB on the 11th June and received the code via email on 28th June.

Offline cnstr

• Clan Member
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2018, 05:53:18 AM »
Beta code is in!

Booyaiaiaiaiaiahaihaiahiaihia boi!

Got mine too.
How did you get beta code?   Preordered mine day after reveal and still nothing. 

Preordered mine from EB on the 11th June and received the code via email on 28th June.
Found it. Ta

Online SgtEeyore

• Clan Member
  • the lazy leader
  • Braaaains!
  • Origin: SgtEeyore
  • PSN: SgtEeyore
  • Steam: SgtEeyore
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2018, 08:58:38 AM »

Online SgtEeyore

• Clan Member
  • the lazy leader
  • Braaaains!

Online SgtEeyore

• Clan Member
  • the lazy leader
  • Braaaains!
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2018, 09:05:58 AM »
https://nerdist.com/fallout-76-panel-quakecon/

i like that PVP is optional....

• PVP is completely optional. A player must accept your challenge before you can fight each other.
  • It is possible to kill other players without challenging them, but it is difficult and makes you a WantedMurderer. In what is perhaps the best anti-griefing measure Iíve seen in a game, this places a bounty on your head, makes you visible on every playerís map, and doles out the bounty reward from your own pocket. You can be a troll, but at least youíll be a broke troll.
  • If a player kills you, you are given the option to block them, seek revenge for double reward, or simply keep playing.

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
  • Origin: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • PSN: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • Steam: spazmanaught
  • Xbox Live: spazmanaught
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2018, 09:09:10 AM »
https://nerdist.com/fallout-76-panel-quakecon/

i like that PVP is optional....

• PVP is completely optional. A player must accept your challenge before you can fight each other.
  • It is possible to kill other players without challenging them, but it is difficult and makes you a WantedMurderer. In what is perhaps the best anti-griefing measure Iíve seen in a game, this places a bounty on your head, makes you visible on every playerís map, and doles out the bounty reward from your own pocket. You can be a troll, but at least youíll be a broke troll.
  • If a player kills you, you are given the option to block them, seek revenge for double reward, or simply keep playing.

Yeah seems like a good way to implement it!

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2018, 08:23:41 AM »
It is possible to kill other players without challenging them, but it is difficult and makes you a WantedMurderer. In what is perhaps the best anti-griefing measure Iíve seen in a game, this places a bounty on your head, makes you visible on every playerís map, and doles out the bounty reward from your own pocket. You can be a troll, but at least youíll be a broke troll.

Sounds kinda like the division (rogue agents) or Elite Dangerous (killing other players puts a bounty on your head for others to collect). It wont completely stop griefing as it still happens in both the games I just mentioned, but it'll keep it from becoming a total sh*t show, especially with the money coming out of your own pocket if you kill someone and have your bounty collected, that part I like. Means the trolls will have to work harder to keep up.

Offline raz81

• Clan Member
  • Troll Master
  • PSN: raz81
  • Steam: raz81
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2018, 07:38:45 PM »
Hopefully it's implemented well. Things can sound good on paper but still be totally worthless. Elites crime and punishment system is broken as fuck

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2018, 11:35:18 AM »
Hopefully it's implemented well. Things can sound good on paper but still be totally worthless. Elites crime and punishment system is broken as fuck

Hopefully fallouts system is tight but fair if there's a mistake by a player..

Not like elites where the other night I was running passenger missions in my unshielded anaconda and didn't realise I had a wanted passenger on board.. The base didn't like that and opened fire, I got a 1200cr fine (bugger all given I'm earning about 12-15m per run) but then when I suck into the system and paid the fine I was transported 300+ly away to a prison.. Took be half an hour just to get back to the system.