What are you playing in the next month?

Offline Ant

• Clan Member
  • Retired Red
  • Origin: AntinOz
  • PSN: AntinOz
  • Steam: AntinOz
  • Xbox Live: xxAntinOzxx
Re: What are you playing in the next month?
« Reply #275 on: January 05, 2019, 03:27:08 PM »
Spiderman DLC

Is it worth getting? Really enjoying the game and the DLC is on sale at the moment but I don't know much about it

I did hear in goty discussions that the dlc quality is good, similar quality to the game itself but obviously much shorter.

What he said. Really enjoying it. I am one trophy away from the platinum in the main storyline. The DLC allows for more challenge tokens as well as being a good addition to the story.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #276 on: January 08, 2019, 09:29:12 AM »
Spiderman DLC

Is it worth getting? Really enjoying the game and the DLC is on sale at the moment but I don't know much about it

I did hear in goty discussions that the dlc quality is good, similar quality to the game itself but obviously much shorter.

What he said. Really enjoying it. I am one trophy away from the platinum in the main storyline. The DLC allows for more challenge tokens as well as being a good addition to the story.

Nice, I think I'll pick up the DLC, really enjoying the game (about half way through now) and think it could also be a platinum contender for me, seems like it's straight forward enough to do without too much grind.

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
  • Origin: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • PSN: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • Steam: spazmanaught
  • Xbox Live: spazmanaught
« Reply #277 on: January 08, 2019, 09:41:51 AM »
Is it the current Spiderman in the Avengers universe? Spaz has never liked Spiderrman until the newest guy. It just works and if it's the same dude in that world Spaz may get it as well!

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #278 on: January 08, 2019, 11:25:16 AM »
Is it the current Spiderman in the Avengers universe? Spaz has never liked Spiderrman until the newest guy. It just works and if it's the same dude in that world Spaz may get it as well!

The game is an original story and no direct ties to any of the existing Marvel movies etc, it does reference the wider marvel universe but it's not really of any consequence (unless there's something later on I haven't gotten to yet).

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
  • PSN: M-Rossi
« Reply #279 on: January 08, 2019, 06:41:17 PM »
Still plotting along on Assassin Creed Odyssey, didn't play any games since mid Dec unfortunately :( character level 40 but they recently increased lvl cap tp 70.

Bought Lego Worlds for my son and he loves it, so I'll be playing that too.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #280 on: October 01, 2019, 09:24:16 AM »
Been a while and we've had some good games come out or coming out in the next few weeks so I thought I'd see what everyone is playing.

For me I'm realy hooked on Code Vein, about halfway though my 1st playthrough now and can easily see myself going back for NG+. Otherwise still in borderlands 3 a bit but after finishing the story and some recent nerfs I'm not as keen on it, FFXIV still getting a log on to finish daily / weekly tasks too.

Offline StoneColdHomer

• Leader
  • The Heartless Bastard
  • Origin: StoneColdHomer
  • PSN: StoneColdHomer
  • Steam: Stone_Cold_Homer
  • Xbox Live: StoneColdHomer
« Reply #281 on: October 01, 2019, 09:55:35 AM »
I'll be finishing Ghost Recon - Wastelands and picking up COD in a few weeks.

Other than that, when this months PS+ games drop, I will start both those games.

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
  • PSN: SmashedPumpkinG_
  • Steam: smashedpumpking
« Reply #282 on: October 01, 2019, 03:47:57 PM »
Been a lean year in general for me. Started RDR2 again so I am doing some hunting to get all the crafting done. Also playing fifa19 career mode after EA botched another release (fifa20).

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
  • PSN: M-Rossi
« Reply #283 on: October 08, 2019, 12:18:02 PM »
I haven't been gaming much other than Lego Ninjago with my son, but need to get back into Valkyria on ps4 and Ancestors humankind Odyssey on pc.
Then will likely get Death Stranding.

Offline raz81

• Clan Member
  • Troll Master
  • PSN: raz81
  • Steam: raz81
« Reply #284 on: October 08, 2019, 07:01:20 PM »
Probably Borderlands 3 and gotta try the new bf5 maps which are getting great feedback

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
  • PSN: SmashedPumpkinG_
  • Steam: smashedpumpking
« Reply #285 on: December 03, 2019, 03:28:41 PM »
Blowing the cobwebs off the PC

Football Manager 2020 (only football game worth playing imo). Nearing the end of my first season in the English lower leagues. Best FM game to date, just needs a couple of match engine tweaks.

Also will be playing transport fever 2 later in the month. Unfortunately I think my PC will be showing its age with this one.