• GOD
  • Bogan
  • Origin: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • PSN: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • Steam: spazmanaught
  • Xbox Live: spazmanaught
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2018, 02:36:19 PM »
See the Epic announcement (no pun intended, I mean the announcement from the company named Epic who makes fortnite, not that the announcement isn't epic although it's pretty Massive, not the Division developer Massive, I digress  :troll: lol )
About providing $100 million dollars prize money for esports/ fortnite for the next year over 139 or so tournaments.
To put it into perspective the entire annual esports value last year was about  $89 million spread across counter strike ~$23m, league of legends ~$32m and overwatch etc..

Yeah they smell the COD and others circling for the BR hype train! They need to get it out of early release state then.

Offline ghosthunter

• Clan Member
  • Gen X Gamer
  • PSN: doombirdzero (PS4)
  • Xbox Live: doombirdzero (360)
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2018, 04:21:13 PM »
Played the crap out of season 3 just to get the john wick skin (about $15 to unlock battle pass challenges)  and now im all fortnited out. Great fun game though.

Right now im really into conan exiles on ps4.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 04:25:40 PM by ghosthunter »
Praise the Sun!

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2018, 08:16:31 AM »
Spaz is getting better at Fortnite! Spaz now builds random things to annoy people!

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2018, 08:22:37 AM »
One downfall of a game being so popular is that I'm getting almost weekly attempts to hack my Epic Games account, lucky I have 2FA switched on but it's frustrating none the less, and I don't even play fortnite  :facepalm:

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2018, 08:46:16 AM »
One downfall of a game being so popular is that I'm getting almost weekly attempts to hack my Epic Games account, lucky I have 2FA switched on but it's frustrating none the less, and I don't even play fortnite  :facepalm:

lol same. Spaz got the IP of the attempts. Moscow and St Petersburg. Really Spaz's account is rubbish!