Destiny: Raid Organising :)

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
  • PSN: M-Rossi
Re: Destiny: Raid Organising :)
« Reply #1200 on: October 26, 2015, 10:42:25 AM »
Ill be on and happy to do a Crota HM but not sure about 3  :o
Then happy to try the Warpriest on HM a few more times, with a titan bubble should be able to get it done without too much hassle.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
  • PSN: Auldar
« Reply #1201 on: October 26, 2015, 11:02:36 AM »
I have the CP at Crota so it should be about 5 mins each kill.. I soloed my way there so I could get as many chances at the Crux as possible.

Silly thing is I probably will never use it anymore but I just feel like I didn't complete that content until I get it :P

I figured others may need it as well.

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #1202 on: October 26, 2015, 11:11:21 AM »
I have the CP at Crota so it should be about 5 mins each kill.. I soloed my way there so I could get as many chances at the Crux as possible.

Silly thing is I probably will never use it anymore but I just feel like I didn't complete that content until I get it :P

I figured others may need it as well.
I dismantled a crux to clear room when TTK dropped. Also dismantled heaps of weapon cores and other old things. Should have traded the weapon cores for weapons then dismantled :(

Offline Jykel

• Clan Member
  • Sleep is for the Dead.
  • PSN: Jykel
« Reply #1203 on: October 30, 2015, 01:22:44 PM »
If you lads n lasses ever need a sub/spare at the last minute, and I am on and not Raiding, please don't hesitate to send me a message or invite.   Always happy to help out, but I am raiding with 4 other groups so not putting my name down for the organised ones here.

I have been mainly playing with the same die hard group that stuck with destiny during slow times, and helping out with raids with old mates from GG and others.  So if you need a 6th for a 2nd or 3rd team, hit me up. 

Online AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #1204 on: October 30, 2015, 01:53:35 PM »
Cheers Jyks, always appreciated mate. Will keep it in mind for the future.

Offline nameless1379

• Clan Member
« Reply #1205 on: October 30, 2015, 01:55:33 PM »
Basically, would like to say what Jykel said - I'm getting on later than you east coast guys most nights due to the time difference, and so haven't been putting my name down so much (2130 east coast time is 0630 over in Perth - not usually home from work then!), but if a team needs an extra or if someone has to leave early, please feel free to pop an invite! 

I'm trying to do the raid with PUG on my days off, but as with all PUG it can be a bit hit and miss...  Still haven't fully finished a raid from beginning to end in one sitting yet!

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
  • PSN: SmashedPumpkinG_
  • Steam: smashedpumpking
« Reply #1206 on: October 30, 2015, 02:00:18 PM »
Basically, would like to say what Jykel said - I'm getting on later than you east coast guys most nights due to the time difference, and so haven't been putting my name down so much (2130 east coast time is 0630 over in Perth - not usually home from work then!), but if a team needs an extra or if someone has to leave early, please feel free to pop an invite! 

I'm trying to do the raid with PUG on my days off, but as with all PUG it can be a bit hit and miss...  Still haven't fully finished a raid from beginning to end in one sitting yet!

What times can you usually be on nameless? Sometimes in the past we could arrange a bit later raid time to help those in the west. A few people like myself could stay a bit later to help out. I don't see many on that late these days but the NM raid can be just 90minutes if done well.

Offline SmashedPumpkin

• Officer
  • PSN: SmashedPumpkinG_
  • Steam: smashedpumpking
« Reply #1207 on: October 30, 2015, 02:11:05 PM »
If you lads n lasses ever need a sub/spare at the last minute, and I am on and not Raiding, please don't hesitate to send me a message or invite.   Always happy to help out, but I am raiding with 4 other groups so not putting my name down for the organised ones here.

I have been mainly playing with the same die hard group that stuck with destiny during slow times, and helping out with raids with old mates from GG and others.  So if you need a 6th for a 2nd or 3rd team, hit me up.

Cheers Jykes. Always good to hear your alternate strategies.

Offline Sickinnit

• Clan Member
« Reply #1208 on: November 16, 2015, 01:37:39 PM »
Looking for a group to raid with on Monday 23rd of this month. Have gotten up to and defeated the sisters so I have a fair idea of what's happening, just need some experienced people to help get me over the line. Then possibly organise a HM raid, please let me know so we can organise a time, thanks

Online spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
  • Origin: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • PSN: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • Steam: spazmanaught
  • Xbox Live: spazmanaught
« Reply #1209 on: November 16, 2015, 02:17:26 PM »
Looking for a group to raid with on Monday 23rd of this month. Have gotten up to and defeated the sisters so I have a fair idea of what's happening, just need some experienced people to help get me over the line. Then possibly organise a HM raid, please let me know so we can organise a time, thanks

Hey Sickinit! I haven't been on Destiny for a while but if you need numbers just give me a shout out. Last time I checked I think I was only 305 or something from about 3 weeks ago. Probably not enough for a HM but can do NM easily enough :)

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #1210 on: November 16, 2015, 02:26:57 PM »
Looking for a group to raid with on Monday 23rd of this month.
Thats after Star Wars Battlefront comes out.  Don't know if there will be many left playing destiny as Fallout 4 has already taken most of the players.
We should still get a raid group going once a week or so. Make sure to look in the Clan Nights section.

Offline blue_bear1

• Officer
  • There can be only one
  • Origin: bluebbear1
  • PSN: blue_bear1
  • Steam: blue_bear1
« Reply #1211 on: November 16, 2015, 02:57:31 PM »

i can help

Offline Sickinnit

• Clan Member
« Reply #1212 on: November 20, 2015, 12:23:32 PM »
Thanks ppl, I'll be looking to get on around 6:30 perth time, pls add me to your PSN, I fly home on the 22nd, looking forward to it

Offline Sickinnit

• Clan Member
« Reply #1213 on: November 21, 2015, 03:02:01 PM »
Hope it's not too late to change the date to the 24th, tues 6.30 perth time. Got a family thing Monday night now. Hope to see u online then

Online AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #1214 on: January 21, 2016, 10:54:07 AM »
Usual time 9.30pm set for tonight x 3 challenges

M-Rossi
Auldar
Akyra
Dan
Lumpee
Eurphoricx

No worries, I'll be there but might not be until right on 9:30 on the dot.

Also, side pedantic note, why does everyone always spell Steph's name wrong?  :troll:

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
« Reply #1215 on: January 21, 2016, 10:58:41 AM »
Split the previous discussion into a Clan night.
And yes I split steph name like that on e and my phone now always auto corrects to that  :troll:

Online AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #1216 on: January 21, 2016, 11:16:45 AM »
And yes I split steph name like that on e and my phone now always auto corrects to that  :troll:

Good old autocorrect  :troll:

It's not just you though, I always find it amusing to see how many extra letters people can get in there  :up:

Offline euphoricx

• Clan Member
  • Nice to mole you
    • euphoricx channel
« Reply #1217 on: January 21, 2016, 12:19:33 PM »
Haha same same but different. I could use that if ever I want an American psn account.

A random from lfg suggested to spell it euphoryx, I thought it was clever

Online AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #1218 on: January 21, 2016, 12:35:01 PM »
A random from lfg suggested to spell it euphoryx, I thought it was clever

Replacing 'i' with a 'y'.. I like it... *looks at my name*  :troll:

Although I must admit most randoms seem to pronounce the ky as kai (like the ky sound in sky) instead of akira being like a-kear-ra (usually americans though...)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 12:39:02 PM by AkyraStrike »

Offline cnstr

• Clan Member
« Reply #1219 on: January 20, 2017, 04:13:36 PM »
Hi all.  Any raid spots going for tonight.  Got back into destiny on Saturday after getting nothing but grief from my little shit since they're both over 390 and I was at 313.  So now I'm at 380 and looking to raid. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #1220 on: January 20, 2017, 06:30:02 PM »
My 11yo son got a PS4 for Christmas and I bought him Destiny. He's played 79 hours and just hit 400 LL (with a little PVP help from Dad). He hasn't done any raiding and probably won't.

Pretty impressive result :)

Edit: Oh his Titan alt is 399 too now using hand me downs.

Offline Auldar

• Clan Member
« Reply #1221 on: January 20, 2017, 06:31:47 PM »
BTW grinding IB and occasionally Archons Forge is a great way to raise your LL..