What are you playing in the next month?

Offline Ant

• Clan Member
  • Retired Red
  • Origin: AntinOz
  • PSN: AntinOz
  • Steam: AntinOz
  • Xbox Live: xxAntinOzxx
Re: What are you playing in the next month?
« Reply #275 on: January 05, 2019, 03:27:08 PM »
Spiderman DLC

Is it worth getting? Really enjoying the game and the DLC is on sale at the moment but I don't know much about it

I did hear in goty discussions that the dlc quality is good, similar quality to the game itself but obviously much shorter.

What he said. Really enjoying it. I am one trophy away from the platinum in the main storyline. The DLC allows for more challenge tokens as well as being a good addition to the story.

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #276 on: January 08, 2019, 09:29:12 AM »
Spiderman DLC

Is it worth getting? Really enjoying the game and the DLC is on sale at the moment but I don't know much about it

I did hear in goty discussions that the dlc quality is good, similar quality to the game itself but obviously much shorter.

What he said. Really enjoying it. I am one trophy away from the platinum in the main storyline. The DLC allows for more challenge tokens as well as being a good addition to the story.

Nice, I think I'll pick up the DLC, really enjoying the game (about half way through now) and think it could also be a platinum contender for me, seems like it's straight forward enough to do without too much grind.

Offline spazmanaught

• Clan Member
  • GOD
  • Bogan
  • Origin: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • PSN: spazmanaught, stonecoldspaz
  • Steam: spazmanaught
  • Xbox Live: spazmanaught
« Reply #277 on: January 08, 2019, 09:41:51 AM »
Is it the current Spiderman in the Avengers universe? Spaz has never liked Spiderrman until the newest guy. It just works and if it's the same dude in that world Spaz may get it as well!

Offline AkyraStrike

• Officer
« Reply #278 on: January 08, 2019, 11:25:16 AM »
Is it the current Spiderman in the Avengers universe? Spaz has never liked Spiderrman until the newest guy. It just works and if it's the same dude in that world Spaz may get it as well!

The game is an original story and no direct ties to any of the existing Marvel movies etc, it does reference the wider marvel universe but it's not really of any consequence (unless there's something later on I haven't gotten to yet).

Offline M-Rossi

• Clan Member
  • PSN: M-Rossi
« Reply #279 on: January 08, 2019, 06:41:17 PM »
Still plotting along on Assassin Creed Odyssey, didn't play any games since mid Dec unfortunately :( character level 40 but they recently increased lvl cap tp 70.

Bought Lego Worlds for my son and he loves it, so I'll be playing that too.