• Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
  • Origin: Slayer7744
  • PSN: Slayer7744
  • Steam: Slayer7744
  • Xbox Live: Slayer7744
Raid Party Suggestions
« on: November 29, 2014, 09:40:26 PM »
I was just sitting here wondering about some criterias that could possibly be enforced for raid clan nights.

• If you've already done the raid for the week, possibly be given less priority to those who haven't done it and wish to complete it for the week.
  • As already mentioned by Pat, only go by the list unless members don't turn up

Those are my only suggestions. Not trying to come across as demanding, just a friendly post since we're getting a larger Destiny community, it would only seem smart to start getting a bit more organised in regards to the raid :)

Offline Pat

• Spammer
  • Origin: AroGantz
  • PSN: AroGantz
  • Steam: AroGantz
Re: Raid Party Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 10:20:31 PM »
I was just sitting here wondering about some criterias that could possibly be enforced for raid clan nights.

• If you've already done the raid for the week, possibly be given less priority to those who haven't done it and wish to complete it for the week.
  • As already mentioned by Pat, only go by the list unless members don't turn up

Those are my only suggestions. Not trying to come across as demanding, just a friendly post since we're getting a larger Destiny community, it would only seem smart to start getting a bit more organised in regards to the raid :)

And very good suggestions and even though most are happy to not run again unless numbers are required it is always good to discuss it :)

Maybe we should also dedicate a new thread to each raid in the clan night forum and add them to the calendars.
kunfushun [02|Feb 03:39 PM]:   a few of us here have router only ac68u, n66u. I'm sure i can speak for them and man i love my asus router, thank frack i didnt go apple

Offline Slayer7744

• Leader
  • Fear is an illusion
    • YouTube
  • Origin: Slayer7744
  • PSN: Slayer7744
  • Steam: Slayer7744
  • Xbox Live: Slayer7744
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 10:45:13 PM »
Your suggestion sounds like the best way to go about things. I might kick it off with a thread for reset night.

Offline mimix

• Officer
  • The Double Deuce (#22)
  • PSN: iammimix
  • Steam: iammimix
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 08:48:25 AM »
I can't help but feel guilty on this one. I was in the HM raid last night but had already completed it.

I'm always prepared to sit out for someone who hasn't done it before tho. I didn't even think about it as there were only 6 who had thrown their names down.

I do like this idea. Maybe if you've done it you auto go on the reserve list (below any 1 on reserve who hasn't done it)

Online M-Rossi

• Clan Member
  • PSN: M-Rossi
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 06:28:38 PM »
Good idea Slayer & Pat.
i think also posting a new thread for each night, makes it more official and easier to organise, manage and follow. Sometimes for thoses who dont check the site as regularly they can get lost in the pages of posts.
I also agree with the idea, if someone has done the raid with 1 character, that others who havent done it can get priority over 2nd and 3rd characters etc.
my suggestion would be if someone who put there name down for an event, is not online, gets dropped or anything as such, they post a quick msg in the Random chat on the site. And those waiting check it. That way we know if they are just late, internet rropped or can no longer make it etc..
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 06:32:17 PM by M-Rossi »

Offline Pat

• Spammer
  • Origin: AroGantz
  • PSN: AroGantz
  • Steam: AroGantz
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 08:00:30 PM »
i think also posting a new thread for each night, makes it more official and easier to organise, manage and follow.

Definitely a new one for each with the date in the title.

my suggestion would be if someone who put there name down for an event, is not online, gets dropped or anything as such, they post a quick msg in the Random chat on the site. And those waiting check it. That way we know if they are just late, internet rropped or can no longer make it etc..

Or if they have the phone app a quick PSN message.
kunfushun [02|Feb 03:39 PM]:   a few of us here have router only ac68u, n66u. I'm sure i can speak for them and man i love my asus router, thank frack i didnt go apple

Offline Jykel

• Clan Member
  • Sleep is for the Dead.
  • PSN: Jykel
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 09:20:53 AM »
Yeah definitely makes it easier having a specific thread for em :)